Chapter 1

Celine's work outfit on the side --->

Song : The reason by Hoobastank ( weird name lol )

[Unedited]

It was a beautiful Tuesday morning. Celine woke up to the sound of her loud annoying alarm, signalling that it was 5:30 AM " Stupid annoying alarm. Ugh...." She went out of bed and made her way to her closet and choose her outfit for today. She lay-ed it on her bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After her shower she went to the mirror in her bathroom and looked at herself. Celine had black straight hair, grey eyes and was 5'7 feet tall/short. She took her toothbrush and Colgate and started to brush her teeth.

She looked in the mirror with her outfit on. She had on black trousers, a white silk ivory tunic, a black blazer and suede heeled pump with a black double-strap tote bag. She put her hair in a bun. She took her phone and walked out of her apartment and towards the elevator. She pushed the garage floor and waited. She likes to be early at work, as a lawyer she was very serious about everything. She waited for her stop when her phone beeped signalling a text message. She looked at it and saw it was from her mom - Hi sweety ....... Don't forget about tonight's dinner, me and your sister are looking forward to it. Don't disappoint us !!!! Love mommy <3 xoxox

She sighed. She hasn't seen her mother and sister for 2 months all because they keep trying to set her up with a man/guy. She tells them so many times she doesn't need a man in her life, but do they listen ? No, they never do! She wished her father was alive, that he didn't die of cancer. He would surely stop her mom and sister from setting her up with men.

The elevator doors opened and she walked to her black range rover, also her favorite car. She started the car and made her way to work. It was a busy day as always. She called her office and her secretary Anna picked up.

A- Anna         C-Celine 

A-Hello, Ms. Celine Dallas office. How may i help you ? 

C- Anna it's me. Can you make me thee and put it on my table, Call my mom and tell her i can't make it tonight, i am busy with a client and can you get the files for me that are with Richard ? He'll know which one. I'll be there in 10.

A- Yes ma'am

{end of convo}

She drove to the garage floor of where she works and parked. She got out and made her way to the elevator. She pushed the button that her floor is on which is the fifth floor. When she arrived everybody greeted her with " hi's" and " goodmorning's" she returned them by giving them a simple smile. She opened her office door and saw Anna putting the files on her desk.

" Thank you, Anna. That will be all for now. " She said with a small smile and sat on her chair. " Ms. Dallas? You have an appointment with Mr. Gray at 10 AM. and at 2 o'clock a meeting with Mr. Paxton." Okay not too many meetings today guess she will be able to go visit her mother after all. Greeeaaaattt....... note the sarcasm. " Thank you Anna. Did you call my mother all ready ?" She asked Anna. Anna answered with a simple " no ma'am ". " Great call her for me i wanna speak with her." and Anna left to call Celine's mother. After 3 min. Anna said that her mother is on line 1:

M- mom        C-Celine

M- Hello ? Cellie is that you ? Ohw it's been so long... So are you coming tonight ? We're making your favorite.... So are you ?"

C- Mom relax. Yes, i'm coming tonight. What time should i be there ?

M- Ohw how about ..... hmmm 8 pm. ? That good for you ?

C- Yeah mom, i gotta go, i'll see you later. Bye 

M- Bye sweety ! I love you !

She hung up the phone. She wasn't really the type of person to talk much only when working on a case. She's strictly business. 

The day went by so fast that she was still busy with sorting a case she's been working for. Her client is the CEO of a huge industry and his wife wants a divorce from him. Of course she wants half of his money and wants the kids so she has to work on that too. When her cellphone rang she picked up quickly not looking at the caller id. 

"Hello ? " then she heard it, the background was full of screaming. Right then she knew it was her mother. She looked at her watch and saw it was already past 10. "Sweetheart, where are you ? We're waiting for you here. Are you running late ?" She could tell her mother was getting the idea that she wasn't going to show like last time. " Uhm... yeah mom. I kinda just finished so i'm on my way now. " Her mother was happy to hear that , she could tell.

She took her bag and left through the elevator to go to her car in the garage. When she finally found her car where it was parked, she hopped in and made her way trough the busy streets of NEW YORK. She was already in the suburbs when suddenly a bearded man jumped in front of the car and her car bumped into him. She got out as fast as she could and went to the guy. What she saw was aw-full. She could tell that the guy was drunk from the bottle whiskey in his hand. She took his wrist and felt for a pulse. Luckily he still had a pulse, but it was a slow one. She went back to her car, took her phone and called the police. She went back to the man and kneeled down. All she saw was blood around him. Not long after she heard the sirens and got up.

She has been waiting in the waiting-room of the hospital for 4 hours now. The police had asked her how it happened. She told him she was driving and he just jumped out of nowhere and that's when she almost ran over him. The police said that she's lucky he didn't die. She thought " he's lucky she didn't ran over him. The  guy is crazy. "  

" Miss Dallas ? " She stood up quickly and went over the doctor. " I'm ms Dallas, is he alright ? " She started panicking, cause if the man died then she would be the one with blood on her hands. And that was never good for a lawyer.

" He's fine all though  there are some problems with him." Celine watched him carefully. The doctor explained further.

" He has amnesia, he won't remember a thing from his past. Sometimes this last for a week or month, but what i have found out is that we don't know his name nor his age. Would you like to see him ? " The doctor asked her. She nodded not trusting her mouth for now. The doctor led her to a room, there he was laying so peacefully with wires stuck to his arms. Now she felt sorry for him. 

" Ms Dallas? I need to know with who he is going to live with so i can give-" She cut him off before he could go any further. " With me. He'll stay with me. It's the least i could do for hitting him with my car." She chuckled. She looked at the doctor and saw he had a serious face on his face. Great when you should act serious you go and make fun of the poor guy. 

" Anyway these are his meds, make sure he drinks them every day and also keep him away from any alcohol. He has a lot in his system. You can stay overnight if you want." She was at least grateful and took a seat on the chair that was on the side of the strangers bed.