Chapter 5

The pic of Damien on the side====>>

Sweet lover by Justin Nozuka=====>>

*Unedited*

 Hmmmm...... What's that smell? Why am i smelling burned food? I looked around in bed. There's no trace of Damien. What is he doing? I got up from bed and went to the kitchen. There he was with a fork in hand. "Damien?" He turned around so quick. "You were suppose to stay in bed. I'm suppose to wake you up with breakfast." he whined like a little child. I chuckled shaking my head. "Well too bad, baby. Why do i smell burned food?" I walked over to him. When i saw the burning eggs, I slapped him on the chest. "Damien?! What the hell?! Are you trying to burn the whole building?!!" I took the pan and put it in the sink. I looked at the handsome guy in front of me. "Damien, It's okay. Come on, i'll make toast."I kissed his cheek and took the bag of bread. I got two slices out and put it in the toaster. I put another pan on the stove and baked some bacon. 

When breakfast was done, i put it all on a plate and served it to Damien. When i walked away, i felt arms going around my waist pulling me backwards. I landed on Damien's lap. "Now where do you think you're going?" he said with his lips against my neck softly kissing my skin. I felt a shiver through my whole body. How can a guy like Damien make me feel like this. "You're so easy babe" Huh? I turned, looking at him. "What do you mean?" He was taking a bite of the toast. "Just like that. You melt easily in my arms. Why do you keep pushing me away when you want me?" He took another bite. Do i really want him, like that? His moving too fast in this relationship. Well what do you want Celine? You told him you're his wife. Of course he's going to act like this. "Hey babe?" Those words brought me back to reality. I didn't realize i was still on Damien's lap until i felt his thumb moving on my stomach. I tried so hard to keep my cool. "Hmmm..." I'm not trusting my mouth to give an answer right now. "What kind of work do i do?" That question only made my eyes pop so wide, i was scared so bad i wanted to run away from my own apartment. "Babe? You okay? It's like you're hyperventilating. Just breathe, baby. Just breath." He hugged me from behind and said those words to me. I couldn't think of anymore lies. I have to tell him the truth, i'm a lawyer for god sake!! Why am i lying?! I got up as fast as i could and ran to the bathroom. I locked the door and sat on the floor not knowing what to do. I cried while Damien was knocking on the door. What is he going to do once he finds out the truth? Will he hate me? Will he be disgusted by me? 

"Celine? Open up sweety, it's mom." What is she doing here? I got up from the ground, dried my face and opened the door. My mom came in and locked the door again. "Sweety, what's wrong?" I went into her arm and cried like a waterfall. "Damien told me what happened. You know you can just make something up." She said it so simple. "It's not that easy, mom. What if he finds out what we're hiding from him?! He will hate us. He will hate me." I whispered the last part. "No, he won't. He loves you. He could never hate you. Okay?" I nodded. My mom always seemed to convince me into doing things. It never worked. I wonder how it worked this time. I swear, if i'm in deep shit, i'm taking her with me. "You know, you can just tell him that he's a stay at home guy. He quit his job when he moved here from ....... uh..... just think of a country, Celine." I sighed. She's just impossible. I unlocked the front door and went into the living-room where i thought Damien was. "Damien?!" I called out. "Oh he's not here Hun. He's out with your sister." My eyes went wide. "What?! You let him go with Celeste?! Mom, you do realize that she's single and just like you after Damien, right?!" Ugh!! People are just so stupid sometimes. 

I walked to my bedroom and got out some jeans and a flannel-shirt. I put it on and wore my flats. I took my bag, phone which reminds me i really need to get Damien a phone, Not the point Celine!! I just stormed out the door leaving my mom in my apartment. I needed to be fast. Who knows what my sister could've told him. I just don't need that right now. Ugh, these damn elevators! So slow! I finally got out and ran outside. I took my phone and dialed my sister. She finally picked up after 3 rings. "Hello? Celine? Are you okay?" Woah what happened to Celeste voice? Oye stupid! That's Damien's voice. my brain told me. "Damien?" I asked. "Yeah, are you all right, baby?" Aww he cares so much. "Yeah, i'm fine, but i'll be better once i'm in your arms." I told him which was the truth. "I'll be right there, just wait a little more." I chuckled. "Okay" Haha and he calls me easy. I shook my head and went back inside. All that running just for nothing. Oh well it was worth it. I took the elevator back up and went into my apartment. I wasn't even past the door and i heard my mom squealing. "Celine! Guess what? Tomorrow is your wedding!!" She screamed out happily. Wow...... I sat down on the sofa. From sitting it went to laying down. I have this huge headache. Just then the door opened. "We're here!" Celeste said in a singy voice. Damien came towards me while i sat up. He sat down and put me on his lap. I don't wanna brag but i love this position so much!!! 

After a couple of hours my mom and sister left. We had dinner together so there was no point in cooking for Damien. He was asleep on th sofa with me in his arms. I'm having these uncontrollable feelings for him. I just don't want them to stop, but i know it will have to stop right now. It can't go on like this. He will need to know one way or another. I bent down next to the sofa. I played with his hair. I decided that i would wake him, cause if he slept on this couch it would hurt him. And i don't want him to complain on our wedding day. "Damien?" he moved, but his eyes stayed closed. "Damien? Wake up, you'll hurt yourself on the couch." I chuckled. He finally opened one eye and groaned. "Hehe Come on, sleeping beauty. Let's go to bed." I pulled him, well tried to at least. "Come on, Damien. Help me out. " I struggled. He is so heavy. He finlly got up and instead of walking with me, he picked me up and brought me to our room. He put me on the bed and walked towards the closet. He took his shirt off and i swear i couldn't breath. I have never seen his front so shirtless. He wasn't only handsome, but he was also hot! I can't believe myself. I'm gushing inside my head. Damien walked over to me in only his boxer. Okay wait, what? "Damien what are you doing?" He smiled and reached for my shirt buttons. I wanted to slap his hands away, but it was like something was keeping me from doing so. He took of my shirt and put his on me. Then he went for my jeans. What!!!!!!!!! Oh holy fuck, what am i doing? A total stranger is undressing me!! My eyes were wide the whole time, but i couldn't do anything. I was frozen on the spot. "Now that you're comfortable, we can go to sleep." Damien said with a smirk on his face. He went on the other side and pulled me against his chest. 

"Goodnight, my love" I sighed. "Goodnight, Damien". 

-----------------------

Sorry for the late update. I hope you enjoyed reading and Damien ;). Hehe. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow. And be sure to read my other stories. I'm gonna go now, cause i'm so hungry i'll start eating the words i'm typing. Lol. Byeee my lovelies!!