🤨 feelings 🤨

Nat's pov

„WHAT THE HELL WANDA" I screamed at her. „WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT" I said while rushing to Y/N.

Wanda's pov

„I-i don't now what happened I  J-just couldn't control M-myself anymore" I said while I had tears rolling down my Cheeks. „I am going to get help" „JUST GO" Natasha replied.

Nat's pov

I were so angry and worried at the same time that  I said „pls you idiot, wake up...pls I-i love you Y/N" I didn't care anymore what I said I just wanted that Y/N is going to be fine.

Tony's pov

I were working on a project when I heard Wanda scream for me
„TONY" Wanda said while trying to catch here breath „What do you want Wanda I don't have Time now"I said while working on my project again „So you don't care about you daughter?" My heart stopped at the moment then I said „What happened to Y/N!"
„She's hurt you need to come...NOW!" I didn't said anything at this point I just followed her to the Training Room were I saw Nat kneeling next to Y/N. Without a word I rushed to my daughter.

Time skip 2 Weeks later

No one's pov

Nat didn't eat or sleep the weeks, she were just next to Y/N holding here hand and thinking about what she said in the training room.
Wanda got in a Cell for the time of 3 Weeks.

Nat's pov

I were the 2 Weeks just next to Y/N holding here hand and hoping that she was going to wake up. „Natasha" I heard a male voice behind me when I turned around I saw Clint my best friend. „Please..-" but before he could say anything I cut him of „No Clint I can't leave her" I said while I had tears in my eyes

Y/N's pov

When I waked up I groaned in pain „Y/N" I heard Nat say „Jesus Nat" I replied when I opened my eyes. „ You idiot I were worried about you!" She said before pulling me in a warm hug.