Y/N's Birthday

Y/N's sight

wow 2 weeks are already over and today is my birthday..I am going to be 22 years old yay..well the good thing is that I can spend most of the time with Nat! I am so happy to spend my Birthday with her because yeah it is my first birthday together with Nat because she was on missions all the time but we had a big party after she was back an maybe more happend but I don't wanna think about it because I can start feeling myself geeting wet again and I start to feel something between my legs it feels like.. ''Natasha'' I groaned while pushing her tounge deeper. Natasha pulled her tounge out of me and replied '' hmm..Good morning my Angel and Happy birthday''. I smiled and pulled her in for a kiss, the kiss lastet for a couple of minutes before we pulled away for air. ''I see my birthday starts very well'' I said while getting up from the bed and getting ready to go down ''yeah baby it's starting very well'' smirked Natasha. i rolled my eyes and replied ''stop smirking Natasha'' and oh well it seemed that Natasha didn't like that because she stood up, turned me around and pushed me against the wall, I moaned at the contact of the cold mirror and my warm back ''don't roll your eyes at me'' growled Natasha at me. ''Or what?'' I pushed her back smirking and shit...I am so fucking dead ''So starting to be a brat huh? I thought I fucked it out of you but it looks like it wasn't enough you slut!'' spatted my hot Girlfriend at me and I would lie if I say that I wasn't wet as fuck! ''please fuck me mistress, please I need you but..i need to walk soo not so hard please mistress'' I begged her and it seemed to let her guard down so I used that opportunity to push her away and run out the room in just a pair of pants and a bra on. I runed laughing down the stairs to my father and the others..thats when I saw Pete ''Pete please help me!!'' I said runing behind him. ''Okay wow slow down Birthday girl what's wrong?'' asked Pete ''PETER PARKER give me my Girlfriend now!'' yelled Natasha while walking down the stairs. Peter gulped but smiled at me '' Don't worry I help you '' smiled Pete at me, he tourned around and started to talk..

Peter's sight

''Hey Natasha well to bad, I can't give you Y/N right now'' I told Y/N's slight annoyed girlfriend. Natashas eyes opend wide when she realized what i was gonna do. ''Peter NO!'' screamed Natasha at us while I took Y/N on my back running to the open window and jumping out holding Y/N thight. ''Thanks Pete, I own you one'' yelled Y/N to me while I swung to a building near us landing there.  Y/N hoped of my back smiling ''were so gonna be dead but her face was very funny when she realized what you were gonna do'' laughed Y/N slightly ''well yeah but..you're gonna be punished hard, when she gets you Y/N/N'' I smiled at her while sitting on the edge of the building knowing pretty well that Natasha could come up any minute. ''Here is you're present Birthday girl'' congratulated I and gave her a present. she opened it and smiled ''thank you Pete, I love that braclet'' she put it on and we swung back home.

Y/N's sight

when we were back at the Tower my Father was standing there smiling and I really love his smile ''Hey dad'' I greeted him ''Hey kiddo, I and your mom want to say Happy Birthday'' replied my dad an took me in his arms. I sighed and pulled away from the hug, that's when I see a blue little box in his hand. I looked at it questioning and i think it must have been to noticeable because he started to laugh '' yes this little Box is for you, Here open it'', he handed me the box an i opened it revealing a car key for an..my eyes widen BMW M5! ''OH MY GOSH'' I squealed like an idiot and fell my dad around his neck. '' knew how much you wanted that car so..I buyed ist for you kiddo'' I smiled like an Idiot but heard an familiar voice behind me...''Oh back already Babygirl'' I turned around to see...Natasha standing there with an stern look, I gulped and walked to her '' I am sorry mistress'' Natasha smirked and whisperd ''Ohh just wait till I am done with you , slut!'' I runned squealing in our room and hoped in our bed under the covers hoping i get away from the punishment''. ''How cute, you try to hide under the covers'' she said in an sweet voice ''Please don't punish me, I am sorry!'' I wisperd loud enough for her to hear. Natasha sighed ''Okay fine, but you only get away this time'' I smiled and got up from under the covers. '' I've got something for you Darling'' mumbled Natty ''And what my Love?'', Natasha smiled and replied ''Look behind you honey'' my eyes widen and i look behind me finding an black vibrator I gulped hard ''And do you like it'' asked Natasha while kissing my neck slowly making me moan ''Yes I do'' I replied while slowly ''Then how about we...-'' before Natasha could end her scentence someone knocked at the door '' GUYS! come on you need to eat something''. it was Yelena we heard it at her accent oh well I gave Nat a quick kiss and then runned to the kitchen.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY!!
How are you guys doing?
I hope you ate and drunk something! and if you dind't please do it!
oh well it is 22:41uhr in Germany and I have school tomorrow so i am gonna go to sleep!
Good night Guys!
i love you <3