🙄Yelena🙄 (a little smut)

Two days later

Y/N's pov

It's been two days since I showed my powers to the team and I have to say it's really nice that you know now because it has worried me for years. ,, hey darling" I got chased out of my thoughts when nat hugged me from behind "hey Love,, I turned around and kissed her. ,,something wrong" nat asked "Nope!,, I said she rolled her eyes and laughed at my childish state. "Stop laughing,, I groaned ,, and why should I?~ ,, she asked "because I now what you're thinking!,, I answered, she bit her lip and said "oh really then read it again~,, and of course I read it again "Nat!,, I blushed a crimson red. Natasha smirked and pushed me against the wall, I gasped and looked in her now lustfull eyes "yes kotenok (kitten),, she ghosted her lips over mine "please,, I whimperd "please what princess?,, her smirk widen " please fuck me mommy ,, and with that she crashed her lips on mine, I moaned when she pushed her tounge in my mouth tasting me. Natasha put her hand in my pants fingering me hard, "Natasha~,, I moaned into the kiss, after five minutes I felt the knot in my stomach tighten "Natasha-...!,, I moaned " I now babygirl ,, she husked into my ear. I felt my knot tighten but before I could cum we heard a knock "NATASHA GET YOURE ASS TO THE MEETING ROOM NOW!,, we heard yelena yelling outside. I wimperd when nat pulled her finger out and licked them clean "we will finish later babygirl,, and with that she left me with shaking legs.