the night

Natasha's sight

Once we got in the kitchen I glared at Lena and heard Y/N's laught and it melted my heart gosh I love that girl so much! ''Baby'' I said softly while walking to Pepper and Y/N ''yes honey?'' she replied questioning ''Nothing I just wanted to hear you're beauteful voice'' I mumbled while hugging her from behind and putting my head into the crock of her neck smelling her scent. All we could hear were just some ''awww'' and it was annoying! ''Shut up!'' I mumbled while stiking my middle finger up to everyone, Y/N laughed and took my hand putting it back on her waist ''Oh come on darling..they just think you look cute'' whisperd Y/N while turning around facing me. I looked at her and replied ''But I don't want that I want that only you think that I am cute not someone else '' she smiled and whisperd in my ear ''Ohh come on mistress you know that I love how you look with or without clothes'' Y/N pulled back smirking while I was blushing as hell ''Fuck..'' I blushed hard and hid myself back into the crock of her neck. Y/N sighed softly and started softly to stroke my hair and back. And I could lie but...I really thought that I was gonna fall asleep but before I could Yelena screamed something..

Y/N's sight

I laughed while Natasha Jumped up and raced after Yelena, after they runned through the whole Tower and came back running in the livingroom. Yelena begged ''please Y/N get you're Girlfriend'' while stopping behind me hidding ''NATASHA ROMANOFF'' I yelled at her direction as she came walking in. ''Yes ma'am?'' she replied gulping ''Bedroom NOW'' I ordert her to go ''yes ma'am..'' she mumbled I laughed and whisperd ''good girl''. As we got up to the bedroom Natasha pushed me against the wall behind me making me moan slightly ''who do you think you are? hmm never talk to me like that! did you understand that? I am the Dom and not you babygirl'' growled Natasha slightly ''yes mistress, I am sorry mistress'' I replied while getting slowly wet I mean I love her dominant side it.is.very.hot! ''and now..do we want to try you're new present babygirl?'' purred Natasha while pushing me on the Bed. ''yes please mistress! I need you so bad! Please''

Natasha's sight

if she only knew that I really love how she begges me to fuck her. God I want to fuck her so bad, I want the whole Tower to know who she belongs to gosh..that is hot I mean it is true she is mine forever! no one could ever exchange her! since I pushed her on the bed I was going to sit on her lap and kiss her and that was the exact thing I did and wow..she was really needy for me. 10 minutes later I got off her lap leaving her needy for more ''Please mistress..please fuck me as hard and as fast as you can..please I am you're good little toy''. I stopped in my traces and turned around, ''You are my good little what?'' I asked her ''your toy mistress'' was the answer that I got from her and maybe I needed a second bevor replying...but when I came to my sense I smirked '' yes you are my good little toy'' I walked over and gave her the vibrator if she only knew that I can turn it on/off and up/down '' and now..put it in and don't pull it out till I say so, OK?'' '' Yes mistress'' was the answer I got as she moaned as she put it in. ''such a good kitten'' I purred as I kissed her, I kissed her deeper and deeper till i got to her pretty wet pussy. I licked her 3-4 times till I turned the vibrator on and on the highest setting and her loud moan mhhhm it was music to my ears I WANT HER screamed my inner animal and yes it is true I WANT HER and that badly.

Y/N's sight

I moaned very loudly as Natasha turned the Vibrator on and already on the highest setting. I could feel her tounge licking over my pussy and it made me moan louder ''Pl-please..mistress..tounge fuck me mistress..I beg you please'' I moaned at the sight of her face at my pussy licking me. '' beg more kitten and I will think about it kitten'' she answerd me, ''Please mistress..oh please tounge fuck me please..please mistress'' I begged her and I was already near my first Orgasm and of the tought of how she fucks me with her tounge hmm it was hard not to cum '' Kitten do you need to cum?''  I was chased away from my thoughts as Natasha- and the vibrator stopped. I looked down to see her breathing harder and my cum dropping off her mouth. My eyes opened wide as I realized that I already came 2-3 times ''fuckkk'' I breathed and Natasha laughed as she came up to me to kiss me '' I Love You my sweet little kitten'' was the last thing bevor sleep overcomes me.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hello again my friend's and I wish you a happy new year!