finally ;)

Y/N´s sight

finally 2 hours later the Team was gone and I was alone with Nat but I am a little angry because in these 2 hours Nat has been teasing me..sooo let´s be a naughty litte girl and say no to everything Natty says. Let´s hope this is going to end good...well here we go. I go in the kitchen an make me some food while the food is cooking Natasha slung her arms around my waist an kissed my neck ''Hey my love'' greeted me my Girlfriend ''HI'' I simply replied and putted my Food on a Plate. I got out of her Grip and walked to the Couch leaving my girlfriend quesioning. Natasha husched to me and asked sternly ''what's wrong? why are you so cold?''. ''Shut Up'' I responded ''Pardon me?!'' Natasha asked me with an coldly expression ''You heard me Natasha'' I stood up and got ready to run but FUCK! I was to slow.

Natasha´s sight

When Y/N stood up I already knew she was gonna get ready to run but she was to slow I already picked her up. ''NO NATTY PLEASE I'M SORRY, PLEASE!! '' begged my beautiful Girlfriend '' NO you wanna act like a brat? fine then you are gonna be punished like one'' I spatted at her. She whined and I threw her on the Bed. I got over her and put her arms over her head, I started to kiss her neck and leave dark blue or purple hickies. Y/N moaned and I got down to her T-shirt I pulled it up an saw that she hadn't a Bra on. ''hmm no Bra?'' I asked her while sucking on her left breast ''no mistress'' moaned Y/N under me, I hummed as a repily and it looks like that she likes vibrations..hmm if she only knew that I had buyed a Vibrator for her Birthday so she could please herself when I would be away on missions but now...I am thinking to punish her with it and not going to allow her to please herself with it. Ohh it would be so funny to see her so needy when I get home. I kissed down her Chest to her core leaving hickies again. ''You're so wet kitten'' I pured at here while licking my lips (No Y/N doesn't has any underwear on, she just had a big T-shirt on ;) ). I glide into her and move my fingers slowly. Y/N whines ''Please mistress..'' ''Please what? what should I do hmm...should Imove faster or should I stop?''. Y/N's eyes open wide ''N-no please move faster mistress..please I need you so bad'' I hummed '' are you going to be a good girl now or?'' I looked at her while moving my fingers faster Y/N moaned ''YES! I am going to be a good girl mistress''.

Y/N's sight

God it felt so goooood...my eyes rolled to the back of my head ''Please misstress lick me please!'' I begged. Natasha hummed and put her lips on my clitoris and started to suck and lick ''fuuuckkk...'' I moaned loudly. I had the feeling tha I was close, wait? already I mean fuckk her fingers and her tounge feels so good I can't describe the feeling '' Please mistress Please can I cum...'' I begged. '' hmm..beg again and I think about it Kitten'' Natasha winked at me *BITCH* I thought to myself but fine okay ''Please mistress PLease let me cum Please!'' I begged again ''Cum Kitten, let me taste you babygirl'' an Wow..I dind't Cum..no I fucking squirted. Natasha came back up while I got back to reality. Natty kissed me an I really could taste myself on her lips, I pulled back and mumbled '' I don't taste so bad..like Vanilla with a like bit of salt'' Natasha laughed and replied ''yes, you do taste like Vanilla baby''

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heyyy! I am back again after a long time!! I hope you liked that part
I hope I can publish more parts in this weeks or I don't know..

well...I love you guys byee!