Authors Notes

I know I know I have a lot of authors notes but you still love me. 😁
So I was gonna update when I got home from school which I am home from but no update is gonna happen.
I got Into yet another car accident. It's not too bad it was with my brother and sister and cousin and her friend and my brothers friend. We're all okay.... Here comes a rant!
SO THE BITCH MY BROTHER SLIDE INTO BECAUSE HE COULDN'T STOP IT WAS ICY AS FUCK AND HERE SHE IS WHEN HER MOM SHOwed UP SHE STARTED ACTING HURT AND SHIT. WHAT A FUCKING FUCKITY LYING ASS CUNT!!!! BEFORE HER MOM SHOWED UP SHE WAS JUST FUCKING FINE SHE WAS TURNING HER NECK AND SHIT. THE FUCKING AMBULANCE FUCKING CAME AND PUT HER IN A FUCKING DUMBASS NECK BRACE THAT BITCH WAS GIVING US GLARES AS THE PARAMEDICS HELPED HER TO THE FUCKING GURNEY WHAT A FUCKING FAKER. IM PRETTY SURE WE ALL GOT BAD FUCKING WHIPFLASH NOTHING TOO FUCKING SERIOUS.
WHEN I WAS IN THAT CAR ACCIDENT WITH MY FRIEND I WAS SPAZZING FOR FUCKING WEEKS OUT OF THE BLUE!!!!!!!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 I'm fucking pissed!😠

So my brother was driving along and he tried to stop but he started sliding and we hit the bitch. My head tore down the thing that reads what lights work and don't work I've got a fucking pounding head ass ache. It was a complete fucking accident. Can you believe this world? Or the people living in it?
That's Cherokee, IA for you all these fake biotches with their biotching moms!!!!!

On a better note I'm gonna be going to be going to college in the fall at NCC in Sheldon for writing and photography. Basically I'm gonna be doing the thing where you see in National Geographics, People, etc magazines. So That's the good news.

Anyway I'm gonna go calm down and eat some ice cream!!!!!😡

Don't forget I love you guys!

P.s. I hope my right side doesn't start spazzing again. 😞