Chapter 3

After driving for a while, I finally arrived at the super market. I get out of the car and walk to the supermarket, I looked at the building in front of me, just how different could things be?

Anyways, I walk inside Scottish Grocer and looked around for food. Bought a couple of fruits and vegetables, some sugary treats, some baked goods and some breakfast food.

There was a coffee shop right next door to the super market, I went inside the coffee shop "The Milkman" and bought a couple of things from there: Exfoliating Black pepper and cedar wood soap, hand made ceramic keep cup, green, black enamel bellied mug, and I ordered coffee on the go: which was hot coffee on the go cause I need the caffeine since I've been here.

As I walking out of the coffee shop, someone bumped into me causing the hot liquid to spill over me and my clothes.

"Ahh!" As I jumped up and down in pain as the hot liquid sears my skin and soaked my clothes.

"Oh my goodness, I'm very sorry lassie, please let me help you!" The male voice who has a Irish said and started to used the tissue to rub the coffee off my pants and shirt and jacket. I started to blush slightly as he tried to wipe lower and I grabbed his hand.

"It's alright, I got it." I said and looked into his eyes and my breath was blown away at the sight of this man.

" I said and looked into his eyes and my breath was blown away at the sight of this man

"Whoa," I breathed lightly, "your eyes, their pretty." I said as I look into his eyes.

"Not as pretty as yours Angel," the man said as he looked into my bright blue eyes.

I blushed as I look down at my feet but he gently grasped my chin with his fingers tilted my face back up.

"Don't hide yourself love, your gorgeous." He said as he looked at my face.

I looked down at his wrist and noticed something: he has the soul marks as I do.

"Hey, can I see your wrist for a moment?" I asked

"Sure" he says and shows me his wrist and I looked at his wrist and what do you know, he has the same soul marks as me.

"I think you have the same soul marks as me" I said to the man.

His brown eyes lighten up and he starts to get really excited.

"Oh boy! Wait till Eric and Woody hear this!" He excitedly said.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" I asked him

"That's right, I'm in a relationship with two other people: Eric Faulkner and Stuart "Woody" Wood. I'm also in the same band as with them and two other people." He told me as he walked me back to my car.

"That must be cool, what's the band's name?" I asked him

"The Bay City Rollers" He told me.

"And you are?" I asked him

"I'm Ian Mitchell love, and I'm one of your soulmates." He told me.