Iɴᴛᴇʀʀᴏɢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

Masumi sighed as she stood there, chained by her hands on a pillar of sorts. She was bored and tried not to fall asleep. Then she heard the footsteps of 3 people. She opened her eyes and stared forward.

"How do you know Elise." Mori demanded.

"Well by meeting her, Obviously." Masumi stated with a bored and sleeping tone.

"How did you two meet?" Mori asked. "Well, we kinda bumped into each other. We had a lot in common and boom, a friendship." Masumi replied. "I see, but I want to know how you got into the Mafia without being detected.

"Really? You really just forgot that I joined a couple years back?" She said with a deadpanned expression. "Impossible. I remember all my subordinates names and faces." Mori said.

"Oh? Then what's the name of the mob outside?" She asked. He froze for a bit.

"His name is Hakuro." He replied. Her eyebrows twitched. "You literally just made that up." She stated. "No I didn't." He said.

"Well you were close doe, his name I'd Haru." She said. "If you woulda listened closely, you can hear the two outside chatting. The other guard called him Haru." She added. A moment of silence.

"What's your name?" Mori asked.

"Masumi duh. You already know that." She said as she easily took off the chains binding her hands. "Well excuse me sir, I actually have somewhere to go right now." She said as she walked off.

"Boss, Hirotsu sent me her file. Would you like me to read it for you?" Chuuya asked. Mori nodded.

___________

Name: Yamasaki Masumi

Age: 20

Alias: Vice Commander Yamasaki

Birthday: November 7th

Ability: Arc of Time

Occupation: Hunting Dog (Former)
                      Soldier (Former)
                      Mafioso (Currently)

   ___________

"Everything else is Unknown." Chuuya ended.