Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢ

𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

Fyodor stood inside the Agency, everyone pointing their weapons at him. "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be in Europe?" Dazai questioned. "I escaped. I'm here to warn you about your current case." Fyodor said. "How did you even escape???" Tanizaki questioned.

"Isn't it obvious, the True Mastermind behind all this helped him. I wonder what choices they gave him." Ranpo said as he sipped his drink.

"I see Fukuchi must've told you about them then, however that information won't help you." Fyodor stated. "How so?" Fukuzawa questioned.

"Simple. That person, they already know that Fukuchi told you. They know what I'm going to tell you. They know what you'll do with that information. They know everything, but they do have a weak point, like everyone does." Fyodor said.

"What is it?" Atsushi asked.

"They fear... What they fear the most is, Dazai. They fear that he may ruin their plans, so they left him to me, but I failed." Fyodor replied.

"I feel honored, but who is this they?" Dazai questioned. He wasn't caught up with the case since he had no interest in it. He had a gut feeling that something bad would happen if he did join the case, so he's been pushing it aside.

"They're a serial killer that goes around killing people and then leaving messages. They're very smart and its hard to comprehend what their motive is. Not only that, but there's hardly any evidence left. The Decay of Angels call them 'The Puppeteer'." Fukuzawa explained.

"'The Puppeteer'... It rings a bell... Where have I heard of it... I don't remember, has it really been that long?" Dazai questioned.

"You've heard of the Puppeteer, Dazai-san?" Kyouka asked.

"I sure have. For some reason, my memory of that day are hazy." Dazai said. Kunikida sighed. "Oh well. Sakaguchi-san just called for a meeting." Kunikida said.

"Let's go then." Fukuzawa said.

|| T I M E     S K I P ||

"So why are they here?" Teruko questioned with narrowed eyes.

"I've come to the Conclusion that you two organizations aren't enough. I don't care if I have to ask criminals for help, just as long as we get rid of this serial killer." Ango stated. "Dostoevsky has information on the culprit too." He added as he motioned for the Russian to speak.

"We call this person, 'The Puppeteer'. They're a very intelligent person. When the Decay of Angels attacked, this person was the reason our leader was forced to make the decision. The puppeteer knows your weaknesses. They will lay out decisions for you and corner you into picking a decision they want you to, it's not usually a good choice. This person is also behind the other crimes, such as the attack of the Guild, the Cannniblsm, Mimic, the Dragon Head's Conflict, the Mass Suicide, the Decay of Angels, the arrest of Kunikida Doppo and Dazai, along with much more." Fyodor explained.

"You're telling me there's someone much more intelligent than you and we're barely realizing it?" Jōno questioned. "That's hard to believe." He added.

"It's no lie. This person has a talent for manipulation among other things. They even possess the 'Page' as we speak. Right at this very moment, that person knows we're having this meeting. They know everything. They're terrifying. My only warning is not to get involved. I'm sure Fukuchi has warned you." Fyodor said.

"Well I'll be damned. This seems much more interesting than what I was previously doing. I'd like to help out, but I'd like to ask for one thing." Mori said. "And what would that be?" Ango asked.

"Could you give me information on a Person by the name of Masumi? I don't really know her last name, but she has red eyes and very long, dark brown hair that she ties into twintails held by two big, red scrunchies. She has straight bangs that hide her eyebrows, as well as two small strands of hair that fall at the sides of her head, the one falling at her right side being a bit longer. She also has a beauty mark under her left eye." Mori said.

This peaked Jōno's interest.

"Oh? You mean that girl, Yamasaki Masumi? The really weird one." Jōno questioned.

"She is really weird, so yeah. I just want information on her because she hangs out with Elise a lot. I want to know if she's a friend or foe." Mori said.

"Oh. Me, Kyouka, Naomi, and Tanizaki met her too." Atsushi said.

"Eh? You guys know Masumi-san?" Q said as he held his doll. "Oh right, you're close to her right? What's she like?" Chuuya asked.

"Masumi-san is very childish. She will dive straight into battle without a plan if its to protect the people she loves. She's also has very dry humor and she's very Lazy. She doesn't work much, but if she puts her mind to it, she's very capable, but afterwards she passes out from exhaustion because she used her 'Last brain cell', or so she tells me." Q replied.

"Oh. You mean that women. She used to be the Hunting Dogs' Vice Commander, the Second member to join before she quit after about 2 years." Ango said.

This shocked the members, with the exception of Tecchou.

"What?! How could she still be alive without the monthly surgeries???" Jōno questioned.

"Simple, with her Ability. I honestly don't know what her ability can do." Ango replied.

Fyodor looked down. Him and Dazai looked at each other.

"&2+√4%$" Fyodor spoke.

"8&+*%√=" Dazai said.

Everyone looked at them strangely.

"¢×Π÷√•1s66" Fyodor responded and they proceeded to talk that way. "What are they even saying?" Tecchou questioned with a dumbfounded expression.

"The two of them have memorized every conversation they've had with each other in the past. They've assigned something like a character to each of those conversations' words, forming a code that only they understand, composing instantly and having the other guess it out." Ango replied.

"Is that even humanly possible????" Many questioned.

"Thats how they communicated in the prison as to not let the guards know what they're saying." Ango said.

"That's two devils for ya... But why talk in code...?" Tachihara questioned.

"Who knows, but sooner or later the answer will be revealed." Mori said with a smirk.