The Song

It has been Six weeks since I have been a way and I feel as if a lot has change. I still love Hayes don't get me wrong. But I don't know if he loves me anymore I'm afraid I might loose him. I am going home early tomorrow morning. I hope nothing is wrong. I can't bear to loose him. I may be young but I know how I feel. Time to sing! I text Hayes as I walk into the stage. We begin with Lonley Tonight by Blake Shelton and Ashley Monroe. Once I get on the bus I have an idea for a song and begin to write. The song is called Close as Strangers(5sos). As austin Joe and I go on the bus. Joe told me I did Great. I check my phone and hayes didn't back which is still weird. I decided to text them "Hey babe you there?" I asked.
Texting
H: Don't call me babe
E: what
H I KNOW YOUR CHEATING ON ME WITH JOE
E What why would I cheat on you?
H then what is this (a picture me and Joe hugging comes up)
H WE WERE HUGGING HOW DARE YOU? AND TO THINK I LOVED YOU SCUM BAG?!
H whatever! You know I loved you too you ugly little bitch! But ya ruined it.So it's over Emily.
With that I began to have a full blown melt down. I have anxiety and it just makes this worse. So I begin to shake and freak out. And I just start screaming and I can't stop. Joe runs in with Austin and Shawn and takes my phone. Joe cradles me and rocks me back and fourth and tries to calm me down my hands are still shaking and I'm stilling crying but I'm a lot better than earlier. Joe calls Cam and Nash was in there and I tell them everything Nash has to leave probably something with Hayes. Cameron said he's close enough to come get me. As I wait for him I just lay there and think about everything. Joe decides to put on my favorite movie The Fault in Our Stars. And we just lay there and wait for Cam. I lied when I said I didn't love him. And I don't know what to do? I just wanna get this over with.