Chapter 5

Joe's POV

Cam came to get me. When asked I asked Emily why she wouldn't say. "Dat gurl better tell me whats going!" in this weird accent.

At the house Still Joes POV

As I walked up to Emily's room I saw Emily's tearstained face Cam and I both ran to Emily to see what's wrong. Hayes looked like he'd been crying too. WTHECK HAPPENED? She looked up at me and smiled.

"Wait one second and I have a surprise!" she said.

She went to the bathroom and came out with fixed make up and stuff. she sat beside Hayes and Face-timed some one. It was the one the only Austin Mahone. ,Yes I am a proud mahomie no I'm not gay I like his music thats all.                                                                                                                                         Emilys POV

So we talked for a bit and then he said he had something to tell Joe. When Austin told him he freaked out. He picked me up spun me around and kissed my cheek Hayes was mad but Joe didnt know. His face was like he wanted to punch hm but I calmed him down. After that we told Joe and Cam they were both really happy. Joe apoligized Hayes said it was fine.

So we had a couple hours til dark and i needed hittin practice. So we all went outside Joe hind caught  Cam pitched Hayes helped catch.I knocked one and was a line drive it hit Hayes right in the stomach. I ran to him and helped him inside and i apoligized 20000 times. It was 9:00 when we got in and about fifteen minutes later Nash came. Skylenn came with him and Hayes thought she was runninto him he got all bent down and stuff she doged him and ran straight to me. She screamed when she got in my arms "EMILYYYYYYYY" I mocked her "SKYLENNNNNN". And Nash gave me a hug and bro hugged Cam and Joe. A couple minutes later Hayes had to leave.