Chapter 3

Emily's POV

I woke up and began to get ready. First I took a shower and then I got ready. I did a gold smokey eye with winged liner and a pink lip stick. I wore a beautiful floral shirt with a flower crown white lace shorts and Lacey Toms. And then I curled my hair. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=127588508After I did all this it was eleven. Then I went to go eat. And here comes Cam.

"Where you goin baby sis"he asked once he saw my out fit. He knows about the Hayes thing so I told him I was hanging out with Hayes. He did the whole wink wink nudge nudge this and I hit him in the back of the head.

2pm

I heard Nash honk his horn. I gave everybody a hug then I walked outside to Nash's truck. Hayes was in the back he told me I looked beautiful and I blushed as a red as a strawberry. He looked pretty hot himself but lets not tell him that. "So I'm where are we going?"I asked we just drove by his house. "Well that's a surprise"he said smiling. "Urrrrrrrrrrr" I pretty much growled at him. He told me to close my eyes.He took my hand and we began to walk I wasn't allowed peek. I tried and failed but tried. We were at this old treehouse it was perfect. Hayes and I walked over to it there was a picnic set out.

"So Nash,Will and I come up here to think and stuff. I love it up here it's quiet and beautiful out here"he said.

"I love it"I said in awe.

"I know right" he said.

He took my hand and sat us down a blanket and then set out the food.

It was chocolate strawberries, Nutella sandwiches, and two waters. After we ate we went out to play some softball.(she plays softball)

Once I got the glove he got a ball and we ran outside and I noticed some writing. And as we through he told me to read it. It said"Emily I have liked you since fourth grade and I would love to make you mine. Your my favorite catch will you wear my number and be my girl?" It asked. He was standing beside me Nash showed up and started recording. It began to rain and Hayes gave me his jacket.

"So Emily Dallas will you be my girlfriend?" He asked hope and nervousness in his big blue eyes.

"Yes!" I said.

We ran to the treehouse Nash behind us. We sat until the rain stops and I just sat in Hayes arms and we all talked.