the fight part 1

So Hayes and I are over here dancing and it is perfect but boring. And Hayes is the same way I loved being with him just this MODA EFFIN BORIN!  So Hayes asked if I wouldnt like to leave and I almost screamed yes. It's only 8 o'clock. So I called Cam and we went  to get frozen yogurt and Hayes and I decided to have that movie day tomorrow. Austin told us we have to leave for the tour in a week for press confrences and stuff but I aint gonna tell Hayes until I apsolutley have to I can't let him be sad. I couldnt stand him to be sad so I will tell him soo enough I have until next Friday. I just leaned on Hayes' shoulder and tried to stop thinking about it. I just smiled up him and he kissed me on the fourhead.  He can tell something is up butttt I just dont wanna talk about it especially now. 

 Next Day 

Hayes POV 

I can tell something is up and I wanna know what. I wonder if something happened with Austin I will try to talk to her. I will ask her if she wants to go do something before we start watching movies. So I texted her.

Emilys POV 

So I got out of the shower to a text from Hayes. I asked him if he'd rather come over since Cam and I are doin something idk what  he sure but said we needed to talk. Oh god he is gonna break up with me. Oh my god no I really have feelings for him no,no,no. I started crying just thinking about it. I made myself finish my makeup Hayes only lives like three houses down.  I got on Facetime and decided to Facetime Joe. He picked up with in a few rings and we just began to talk. I heard someone come up the stairs and he wished me luck and told me he loved me I blew him a kiss he did the same we have no feelings for eachother hes my brother nothing more. Hayes walked in "Hey babe" I smiled. And he didnt respond I tried to hug him same but he backed away. "um did I miss something" I asked. "SO WHO DO YOU LOVE NOW?!" He asked really pizzed off. "What who is it you little BITCH"He kept screaming. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I WAS TALKING TO JOE!" I screamed. "LOOK IF YOU DONT WANT ME TO BREAK UP WITH YOU WRITE NOW I WOULD FREAKING LEAVE" I screamed. He tried to talk but I screamed at him to leave. He walked at the door and Cam walked downstairs and I heard screaming from both him and Hayes. Then Cam came upstairs and layed with me on my bed and just hugged me while I cried.