Chapter 13

So as the stylist finished my last curl, Cam walked in. "Hey big bro" I said. ''Hey lil sis"He said. I jumped out of my chair and asked him what he thought. He hugged me and told me I looked beautiful. "I remember when you would wear a tiara and a tootoo and go around the house singing for everyone. I smiled when I saw the picture as his background. ''Well I finally get to Cam I am finally here" I said andhe gave me the best hug ever. "And I am so proud of you" he said and kissed my forehead. After I pulled away I saw the Nash, the Jacks and Shawn. I ran to them. "Thank yall so much" I said hugging them both. "Did you really think there was any way we werent coming?" Johnson and Gilinsky said smiling. Any advice I said looking at them both. '' Do not be nervous and I know you are ready for this you always have been. You were born for this darln. Seriously the first thing you told me was that you like to sing and that you are gonna be a singeryou were a determined eight year old!"Nash said. "You cant forget the time she kicked that one guy in the balls for saying I cant sing and she cant either!"Shawn said. I smiled and blushed. Then I finally saw him, Hayes. I smiled and almost ran at him.He picked me up "You made it baby girl " he said. "I know I love you so much Hayes" I said kissing him. He spun me around He told me he loved me too.Joe camer up to me and told me its about time. I kissed Hayes again. And Austin came up and congragulated us and all of that stuff I blew Hayes a kiss as I took my red microphone and  from Cameron and Joe got his blue one and his guitar.  As we stepped out onto the stage it all  set in. I put the microphone up to mouth "Hey yall how ya doin tonight" I screamed into the microphone. A muffled good and a buch of other stuff. "Well from what I heard yall are doin good so we are get songs if thats alright"He said. He got the Mic and we began the song the song.  By the time we got two the last song I was ready to find out. He began to sing Hearts upon our sleves.We have practiced this song for a while. This song reins true for us. the world is at our feeWe've been through a thousand heartbreaksBut you know we still believeWe wear the same shirts as our fathersAnd our hearts upon our sleeveAnd don't stop us now we've started'Cause there's no-one we can't beatWe wear the same shirts as our brothers !And our hearts upon our sleeve! (yes it was changed to brother)