Chapter 8: Gajeel asks Y/n out

Y/n's POV
"I-i'm sorry!" I yelped, getting up off the ground. "I'll just go home! Sorry for bothering you."

Before I could walk away, I felt someone's hand grab my wrist and pull me back down. When I turned around to see who's hand it was, I saw that it was Gajeel's hand.

"Uh," I whimpered, face completely ruby red. "I-is something wrong, Gajeel?"

"I, uh," Gajeel stuttered. "I...um."

With Levy at the park entrance

Levy's POV
"C'mon," I whispered. "Kiss her, Gajeel! I know you want to! All you have to do is kiss the girl! Wait a minute. That gives me an idea."

So I pulled my phone out of my purse and started to text Lucy.

Me
Hey Lu! I need some help from one of your Celestial Spirits. Can you and the gang meet me at the entrance to South Gate Park? Y/n just told Gajeel how she feels.

🗝Lu~Chan🗝
Sure. Is this a plan to get Operation Iron Gem underway? OwO And who all do you want? The girls or the whole gang?

Me
Yes, it is. And I want the whole gang. We need as much help as we can get.

🗝Lu~Chan🗝
We're on our way! Stay. Right. There!

Me
Don't worry. I plan on staying. And make sure to bring your gate keys with you. We need some romantic music, ASAP!

🗝Lu~Chan🗝
Don't worry Levy. I always have my keys on me. Now, we need to think of a plan to get them to kiss. Any ideas?

Me
Nope. None at the moment. But when you and the others get here, we'll think of something together. Are you almost here?

🗝Lu~Chan🗝
Look behind you.

So I got off my phone and looked behind me and found Lucy, Natsu, Gray, Erza, Wendy, and Happy. And by the looks of it, Happy brought Carla, Lily, and Stella with them.

"Hey guys," I whispered. "Now, let's think of a plan to get those two together. Any ideas?"

"How about we ask Lyra to play some romantic music?" Lucy suggested. "I mean, why else would you ask me to help with your crazy plan."

"Or maybe Lyra could sing Kiss The Girl from the Descendents 2 cast," Natsu offered. "I mean, if you want them to kiss so badly, why not have Lyra sing the song."

"That's a wonderful idea, Natsu," Erza cheered. "I think we should use Natsu's idea. It would have the best outcome."

"Since when has Flamebrain over here had a good idea?" Gray retorted. "Are we still in Edolas or what?"

"What's that supposed to mean, you flashy pervert?" Natsu countered.

"Guys," I snapped. "Enough. We don't wanna get caught. And besides, I'd have to agree with Erza on this one Gray. Sorry."

"Yes," Natsu cheered. "Gray can use his ice magic to make big blocks of ice and Erza can use her magic to make ice sculptures of Metalicana and Amethyst. It'll be the perfect way to get them to kiss. Heh heh!"

"Not bad, fire breather," Gray added. "I'll do it. If it's for Y/n, I have no problem helping her out."

"If it's for a comrade," Erza continued. "I'll be happy to oblige."

"Alright then," I finished. "It's settled. Lucy will take care of the music while Gray and Erza take care of the ice sculptures of Metalicana and Amethyst."