Chapter 9: The Date

Y/n's POV
"Mm," I mumbled. I'm not usually the type of person to stay out late at night, but I guess there's a first for everything. When I got up, I noticed that Gajeel was still asleep. "I'll let him sleep in. He did stay out as late as me, anyways."

After waking up, I went to my bedroom and grabbed a set of clothes for after my shower. I grabbed a (f/c) camisole, a white crop top, some denim shorts, and a pair of socks. After grabbing my clothes, I walked over to the bathroom, passing through the living room and still seeing Gajeel sleeping on the couch.

"I'll leave him a note telling him that I'm in the shower," I said to myself. Then I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and started writing the note.

Hey, Gajeel.

I'll be in the shower. And if you wake up after I'm done, I'll either be at the guild hall or going shopping for new clothes. I just thought that I would let you know where I'll be. Oh! Before I forget, please remember to wake up Stella if you're up before her. She usually sleeps in until around noon, and I don't want her wrecking her sleep schedule.

Thanks, Y/n.

P.S. If you touch any of my stuff without texting me and asking first, I will kill you. Bye! 😉

After leaving the note on the coffee table, I went to the bathroom to take my shower. Let's just hope that Gajeel doesn't sleep in all day, otherwise he'll miss out on our karaoke date that he promised me.

After le shower

Narrator's POV
After Y/n left to go shopping, Gajeel managed to roll off of the couch and fall on the floor. He then woke up from the impact of the fall.

Gajeel's POV
"Damn," I mumbled, rubbing the back of my head. "That hurt. Anyways, I should probably go back to my dorm and get ready for the day."

On my way out, I noticed that there was a note sitting on the coffee table. So I picked it up and started to read it to myself.

"Hey, Gajeel.

I'll be in the shower. And if you wake up after I'm done, I'll either be at the guild hall or going shopping for new clothes. I just thought that I would let you know where I'll be. Oh! Before I forget, please remember to wake up Stella if you're up before her. She usually sleeps in until around noon, and I don't want her wrecking her sleep schedule.

Thanks, Y/n.

P.S. If you touch any of my stuff without texting me and asking first, I will kill you. Bye! 😉" I read.

"Well then," a voice said. "Now you know not to make her mad."

"Oh," I said. "Mornin', Lily. Where's Stella at?"

"She is still asleep in her and Y/n's room," Lily answered. "Want me to wake her up?"

"Yeah," I replied. "I really don't wanna my eyes scratched out today."

"Alright then," Lily said, flying off to go wake up Y/n's cat.

"Well," I started, getting up off the floor. "Guess I should go to my place and get ready for that karaoke date. Damn, I'm scared. I really don't wanna talk to Salamander about it, but if Crystal sees how nervous I am."

"Ahh," a voice yawned. "Morning, Gajeel. Thanks for sending Lily to go wake me up."

"Oh," I said, instantly recognizing the voice. "No problem, Stella. I was just doing what Crystal told me to do."

"She took a shower and either went to the guild hall or went shopping," Stella started. "Didn't she?"

"Yep," I responded, popping the 'p'. "Sorry. But hey, at least you can come back to my place with me and Lily until she gets back if you want."