Mr. Georgia Football

• McKenzie will be 5•

"You need to get ready." Lee tells McKenzie putting heels on. McKenzie was currently playing on Jake's phone, still in her pajamas.

"Mama, what color tie should I wear?" Dylan asks bringing 3 ties with him. The long orange one, it will match your tux better. Dylan nods & heads back upstairs.

"McKenzie, I'm not going to ask you again, you need to put the phone down & get ready." Lee says sternly heading upstairs to check on the rey of the family. McKenzie still wasn't budging.

"What color tie should I wear, honey?" Emerson asks Lee. Lee laughs. "Apparently I'm good a coordinating colors today. The orange bow tie." Lee says going to get a tie for Jake, knowing he was about to ask next.

"Mama!" Jake yells. Lee walks through Jake's door. "What color tie-." Lee hands Jake a pink bow tie. "Way ahead of you." She laughs.

Lee went to go check on Tyler & he was already putting a dark blue tie on. "I love that color on you." Lee says.

"McKenzie, didn't your mother tell you to get ready?" Emerson asks sitting down putting his shoes on. McKenzie shakes her head, no. "McKenzie, don't lie to me, she's asked you twice, put the phone down & get ready or you will go straight to bed when we get home." He says. She still wasn't moving. Emerson got up & walked to her. "No." She says. "Give me the phone." He says holding out his hand. "Go give the phone to Jake, he told me he needed it." He says lying a little because he wasn't getting anywhere. "Okay." She says going upstairs to Jake's room.

Jake was just about to walk out of his room. McKenzie hands Jake his phone. "Thank you." Jake says smiling. "Let's go get dressed." He says picking her up & carrying her to her room. "I heard you & mama went shopping yesterday to pick out a dress." McKenzie nods so happy to show Jake. "I can't wait to see it." He says sitting her down. "Okay, you have to stay outside & I'll come get you when I'm dressed, okay?" McKenzie says closing the door & putting her dress on. "Okay I'm ready." She says opening the door Jake turns around. "Ohhh, you look so beautiful." Jake says taking her picture. She had on a fluffy yellow dress with brown sandals.

Everyone was downstairs waiting on McKenzie. "Well, don't you look gorgeous." Dylan says. McKenzie smiles she loves when he family compliments her.

"Okay, we need to get going. Jake, Kenzie can ride with you." Lee says. McKenzie grabs Jake's hand. "The most prettiest girl in the world gets to ride with me." Jake says putting McKenzie is her car seat.

They drove about 30 minutes to Macon. "Jakey, where are we going?" McKenzie asks. "We are going to Macon to see if Dylan gets the Mr, Football Award." Jake explains. "Ohhh, what's that?" She asks confused. Jake tried to explain to her what the award is for, but she still didn't quite understand.

At the auditorium everyone took their seats & Dylan was nervous as heck. "No need to be nervous son." Emerson says look at the paper that had the QBs that Dylan was up against. "How can I not be nervous? Like the best of the best is here & up against me, I'm just praying everyone voted for me." He says shaking his leg because he was that nervous.

5 minutes later the announcer came up & gave his speech.

"The 2021 Mr Football Award for best QB in the state of Georgia goes to, Dylan Fromm." The announcer says as Dylan walks up to the stage. Lee was taking pictures on her phone. "That's my brother." Jake says.

"Thank you." Dylan says to the announcer. He was a little emotional. "First off I would like to thank God for giving me this amazing opportunity, & congratulate everyone who was in the running with me, & thank you to my family for being here tonight, y'all me so much to me. Thank you." Dylan says going back to his seat with his trophy.

Lee took more pictures then they headed back home.

At home Dylan was making a place to put his trophy in the living room.

"I'm proud of you." Jake says. Dylan smiles. "Thanks, I wouldn't be where I'm at right now if it wasn't for you teaching me everything I needed to know." Dylan says.

this one is kinda bad & kinda not. please vote & leave suggestions in the comments for the next chapter! ❤️