Explanation

Katsuki's Quirks:

Explosion - His sweat contains a nitroglycerin like substance that he can ignite with the sparks in his hands to make explosions

Enhanced Senses - his sense of sight, taste, smell, touch, and hearing are all enhanced (can hear better than any animal)

Telekinesis - can move objects with his mind (compatible with Blastwave)

Analysis - can know what something is or what is going on immediately and easily asses situations and objects and quality. Also helps increase intelligence (compatible with Lie Detector)

Locate - can pinpoint the location(s) of anyone he wants or needs to. There is no limit

Shock Absorption - gives him the ability reduce the effectiveness of physical blows by absorbing the shocks produced by them

Warp - can teleport himself and anyone who is touching him wherever he wants to go

Lie Detector - can tell when someone is lying, or telling the truth. Also works on white lies (compatible with Analysis)

Blastwave - Can create a wave of energy, air, water, fire, electricity, sound, or light and fire it at high speeds (compatible with Telekinesis)

Izuku's Quirks:

Psychic - Can read minds, telepathy, see the future, see auras, telekinesis, heal himself and others, locate, lie detector, photographic memory (compatible with Enhanced Senses, Full Awareness, Analysis)

Enhanced Senses - his sense of sight, taste, smell, touch, and hearing are all enhanced (can hear better than any animal) (compatible with Full Awareness, Analysis, Psychic)

Full Awareness - he can know everything that is going around him (compatible with Enhanced Senses, Analysis, Psychic)

Analysis - can know what something is or what is going on immediately and easily asses situations and objects and quality (compatible with Psychic)

Glitch - can teleport himself and others anywhere, can manipulate lightning and electricity, and can phase through objects. Looks like he and whoever is being teleported is glitching when power is used

Fast Forward and Rewind - can progress time on whatever object he is touching. Also can turn back time one whatever object he is touching (similar to Eri's quirk)

Incognito - can turn himself and anyone or anything invisible, make himself and anything phase through objects, and make himself and anything be completely silent, making no sound whatsoever

Pregnancy - Can get pregnant, make anyone pregnant, speed up a pregnancy, know the gender, know how many, and know how far along someone is

Shapeshifting - Can become any creature, object, or person as long as he knows what it looks like (compatible with Incognito, Psychic, Analysis) 

Creation - can create objects be condensing air or energy, or emitting them from his body (like Momo)