Prologue: Missionary

"Lilith, you have become a disappointment in my eyes. You are no longer welcomed at the  side of my throne. That seat is still opened at my left but you need to earn the spot back or it will be stolen from you. You birthed my son Cain and he killed his human brother Abel, he is seated on my right. My Human born span Lucius is aging, he will soon start his journey into the nine rings of inferno. To earn the seat by my throne you must do what my eyeless souls do. You will be sent to earth to find the seven souls that should be claimed, posse them and bring them back to me. You will be welcomed and find your seat next to me." Lucifer growled in his deep voice. "I'll be watching." His voice was cold, sinister, and apathetic.

I felt the floor slip away from me and darkness enclose around me. The words he said kept smashing inside of my head. I thought about when I was born and my Christ born name, Eve. I was born because of temptation. Once Eve had taken a bite of the apple I was born. The lord then made me baron in my Lilith form. I stayed in my human form my time and was not bothered by Lucifer. I soon had Cain, my eldest son, and Lucifer reappeared. He told me that he could grant me immortality by giving my son Cain the touch of dark. I did and once that happened I lost my human form and was banned from earth.

I hate my demon form. My eyes and coal black, they look like never ending pits of darkness .I have small horns protruding from my thick knotty black hair, and my face is like a snake's. My skin is littered with reptile scales.  None of that bothered me as much as my eyes. They were like a snake's with a slit shape to them. All I can do is focus on my mission.