Chapter 2

Alpha Blade POV

I shifted back into my human form and ran to my mate after putting some shorts on.

When I got to my mate I turned her onto her back to see the extent of the damage and what I saw shocked me.

My mate is none other than The Phoenix and she is apart of Team Flash.

"Is that who I think it is?" I heard Ryder ask and you could tell he was just as shocked and I was.

Because one my mate is human, second she's a meta human, and third she's The freaking Phoenix.

But right now that doesn't matter because right now all that matters is getting my mate the help she needs.

Because by the looks of it my mate had one hell of a battle.

I picked her up as gently as I could so I wouldn't hurt her anymore than she already was.

I walked back as fast as I could back towards the pack house so I could get my mate to the pack doctor and get her the help she needs.

As soon as I got to the pack house I ran to the infirmary and I busted through the door  throwing out commands.

"My mate is hurt and I need you to stop the bleeding. Then look for any other injuries and take care of them." I ordered as I was gently setting down my mate on the hospital bed.

"That's your mate you do know who she is." The doctor asked as soon as he saw who he was going to be treating.

"I'm aware of that I gave you and order." I growled trying not to lash out at the doctor for not getting to work on my mate.

"Yes Alpha do you possibly know what happened to her." He asked getting to work on cleaning the head wound.

"No I don't. She just stumbled onto our territory " I said before looking down at my hurt mate trying to hold back my anguish.

"I'm going to have to take this mask off so I can get a better look at her head wound ." He said before reaching for her mask.

Before he could I heard Ryder scream.

"Wait you can't do that because her identity will be known. She has a right to decide if she wants it to be known" Ryder said already getting protective of his Luna but it has to be done.

"Ryder we have to get her wounds taken care of." I said as gently as I could because the more we stall getting my mate taken care of the worst it could get.

"Go ahead doctor." I said looking at anyone to defy me.

He didn't say anything he just shook his head to acknowledge me before reaching for her mask.

Right before he could take off her mask a hand shot up  grabbing the doctor wrist to stop him from taking the mask off.

Everyone look to who the hand belonged to thinking it was Ryder.

But to our surprise my mate had her eyes wide open looking around trying to decipher what's going on.

"Who are you, where am I?" She asked looking around at everyone in the room before trying to sit up.

"Hey hey your hurt very badly we are just trying to help." I said trying to calm my mate down.

"Take me to Star Labs I can get help there." She said before trying to get out of the bed.

"No your getting help here." I said trying to lay my mate down on the bed.

She looked very wary of everyone around her but when her eyes got to me she couldn't take her eyes off me.