Chapter 5

Some sexual content

Jesses POV

After Blade took all his clothes off and was standing there stark naked like the fine specimen of a man he is.

I mean I looked at everything from his gorgeous dark eyes down to his chest and his sculpted abs.

My eyes trailed all the way down to his mini me. Well it's not so mini it's freaking huge how is that going to fit.

Oh my poor snatch is going to die when we mate.

Blade must of saw me starring because when I looked back up he was smirking and that smirk made me weak in the knees.

"Like what you see my fire."

"My fire?" I asked confused still keeping eye contact and not letting my eyes wander.

"Well I know one of your powers is fire wielding and I've seen you use it a lot and I wanted to give you a pet name, and since I've met you I feel this fire of love raging inside of me and I thought calling you my fire." He rambled on and he was telling me his reason for calling me My Fire he started to blush.

I had to put my hand over his mouth to stop him from talking so I could answer.

"I like it a lot it's better than love." I said taking my hand of his mouth to answer.

"Good well are you going to get undressed." He asked looking at me and waiting for me to take my uniform off.

"Oh umm yeah." I said before turning around to make my clothes off.

As I started to take my uniform off I got a growl of approval when the top came off.

When I unfasten my pants and pulled them down along with my underwear and this time getting a very loud growl of approval.

So here I was standing naked with my back facing Blade because I was to embarrassed to turn around becaue if I'm being honest I have never been comfortable with my body.

Sure I may have super powers and I'm a superhero but I'm still a person with feelings and insecurities.

Since I was facing away from him I turned on the shower so I can get it started and turned it to a comfortable temperature but still never turning around.

When the water was right I stepped in and looked to see if Blade was coming.

When he finally got into the shower and shut the shower doors I was still facing away from him and being in small shower. Well it's a nice size shower but when you got a werewolf that's 6'4  it seems smaller.

And that very werewolf doesnt seem to like that I'm facing away from him because of the growl that came from.

But it wasn't and angry growl more like annoyance.

"Why don't you turn around let me see that beautiful body of yours." He said before I felt his hands on my hips.

Wow sparks that come from skin to skin contact felt really good.

Before I  felt him turn me around to face him but before I was fully turned I covered my breast up.

Why am I being so shy.

He didn't say anything he just gently took my wrist in his hands and and proceeded to try and move my hands away arms away.

And by try is that since I have enhanced strength I was able to keep my arms where I wanted them.

"What's the matter my fire why won't you show me your gorgeous body?" He asked looking a little hurt that I won't move my arms.

"I don't know I've never been naked in front of a man. As you might have guess it I'm a virgin. I'm sorry I dont know why I feel like this." I said starting to blush.