Chapter 4

Jesse POV

When we got to Star Labs Blade and I were both a little disoriented but Blade recovered while I was having a hard time staying up.

"Barry who's he?" Cisco asked with a twizzler hanging out of his mouth and looking confused as ever.

"Long story Blade there's the bed you can lay her on that." Barry said pointing towards our medical ward.

Blade led me over to the bed and help me into the bed and layed me down before saying.

"So this is the famous Star Labs that created the meta humans." Blade asked before sitting in the chair by the bed.

"Well some meta humans because we found out that there were already meta humans before the particle accelerator exploded and Jesse and Caitlin are one of them and they are the key to beating The Cicada because his knife can't take away their powers." Cisco said before coming over to me and checking me out along with Caitlin.

"Looks like I have some work to do to fix your uniform." Typical Cisco.

"Let me check your wounds out." Caitlin said before pointing a light in my eyes before I said.

"His doctor already checked me out I just need rest and to make sure he's near me to help with the healing process." I said before turning to look at Blade to see if he wants me to tell them or if he wants to tell them but I heard Cisco voice.

"Yeah right who are you I forgot you were there I was thinking all about the neat things I'm going to do to Jesse uniform, and why would she need to be near you to help with her healing process because she's got fast healing abilities like Barry."

Cisco said before putting another twizzler in his mouth.

So Blade looked at everyone before he said.

"What I tell all of you stays between us I'm trusting you like Barry and Jesse trusted me with their secret." Blade said and you feel the power of him being an Alpha come off of him.

And with one of my powers being an empath I feel it more.

After everyone said that they will keep it between us Blade went on to tell about him being a werewolf and Alpha werewolf of the worlds strongest pack, and how I'm his mate, and explaining what a mate was.

Then after he finished telling everyone everything including how he found me he was looking around waiting for questions.

But before anyone could ask a question Blade added.

"And no I'm not a meta human who can shapeshift I was born this way along with all the other werewolves." He said before looking at everyone to see if they had any other questions and Cisco was the one to ask it.

"Can we see your wolf and can we see your pack please I'm sure you need computers looked at." Cisco asked jumping up and down like a child.

"I'll show you my wolf and then I will show you the pack. Besides having meta humans could be a great ally." Blade said before he started to take off the is clothes.

"Whoa why are you stripping not that I don't mind." I said looking at his abs. What I wouldn't do to lick chocolate off his abs.

"I don't want to tear my clothes when I shift." He said before he took his pants off along with his boxers causing all of us to turn our heads before we started to hear the sounds of bones breaking until it stopped then we heard a bark.

When we all turned around there stood in Blades place was a big beautiful black wolf that was the size of a horse a clydesdale horse to be exact even bigger than that.

His fur was so black it looked like it had some blue in it.

I'm sure everyone was starring at this wolf like I was because he was so beautiful.

"God your beautiful." I said walking up to Blade and sticking my hand out to pet him but I stopped before asking.

"Can I pet you or will that be to werid." I asked because it's his body and yes I think you should ask if it's ok to touch a mans body they don't like people coming up to them and touching their body without there consent too.

I know getting off topic but I'm already falling hard for this man and I wanted to make sure if it was ok to touch his wolf. His body his consent.

As to answer my question about petting him he shook his big wolf head ok and put his head under my hand for me to pet.

Which I did and his fur was soft I would have to ask about cuddling in his form so I can see if its warm as it feels.

But since I got out of bed to pet him and I'm still recovering I felt myself get light headed before I felt my legs give out from underneath me. But before I hit the hard floor I felt sparks from hands grabbing me. And since I was feeling those sparks I knew it was Blade.

He helped me back to the bed and layed me back down.

After Blade put his clothes back on he sat on the bed close to me and wrapped his arm around me before I said.

"I need to get out my uniform and I need a shower because it smells like blood and sweat." I said before looking over to Blade.

"Ok I'll help you out and I'll take care of my mate then we will discuss whatever Barry wants to discuss then I'm taking Jesse home so she can recover better." Blade said getting down to business which made me happy because all my life I've been in control and I have to have answers for everything even though I'm apart of Team Flash it kinda feels like I'm in charge why I don't know.

But for someone else to take control for a little bit is nice.

So everyone left and Blade took me to the shower area.

"Ok I'm going to shower with you and help you ok."

I didn't say anything I just shook my head because I'm just so tired.

But when I saw him take his clothes off and saw those abs the only thing I could I could think was that this was going to be a fun shower.

And boy was I right.