EP 2

Early morning, it was still a bit dim in the Silence Room.

Last night, Lan Wangji took of Wei Wuxian's clothers, and examined him carefully from head to toe. Although he trusted his ability, acting alone was different from looking after a group of children. The happening of night hunting was ever-changing, and small hurts were inevitable. Fortunately, weiying was intact this time, and there was no small scratch. So he immersed the sleeping person in the tub, scrubbed gently, and massaged gently. When the hot water soaked his whole body to make him warm and comfortable, he was taken out and wiped dry.

Out of a little selfishness, Lan Wangji didn't put on his sleeping clothes and hugged the naked person to sleep. The skin-friendly temperature brought a feeling of peace, and soothed the lovesickness brought by the parting this time.

So when Lan Wangji woke up in the early morning, it was a very convenient situation. Lan Wangji opened the veil and let the faint morning light shine on Wei Wuxian's face. He raised his hand to touch Wei Wuxian's cheek, followed by the straight nose tip and soft lips, and his fingers gently rubbed the lips. The warm touch spreaded from the fingertips to the bottom of his heart.

Wei Wuxian smiled unconsciously, and buried his face in Lan Wangji's palm more affectionately and rubbed it. Then continued to sleep.

Lan Wangji gently withdrew his hand and stroked Wei Wuxian's long hair. He helped him wash and dride carefully with spiritual power last night, and now the hair still carried the fragrance of acacia and sweet-scented osmanthus. The morning light was gradually brighter, and Wei Wuxian's skin reflected soft and delicate light. Lan Wangji followed the direction of the flow of hair, touched his smooth arms, chest, and lower abdomen, slowly lingering on his waist and abdomen. Wei Wuxian was very comfortable, turned sideways, put his hips into his hands, and let him knead.

Whether to wake him up or not? Before falling asleep last night, Wei Wuxian indeed asked to "Fuck and wake up in the morning."

In these few years, in order to spend precious morning time with Lan Wangji, accompany him to supervise the morning class or feed the rabbits, but also to prevent Lan Wangji from sleeping too late like himself, Wei Wuxian'schedule had been slightly improved.

However, it was too early for him wake up now.

Lan Wangji liked to watch him sleep soundly. When Wei Wuxian fell asleep, he was very well-behaved and quiet. When he slept beside him, he was completely relieved and carefree.

Lan Wangji continued to rub Wei Wuxian's waist and hips, hesitating between "woke him up as he wished" and "since he returned to night hunt, let him rest", slightly in a trance.

Wei Wuxian was groaned by his touch. He raised his hand blankly and slapped it indiscriminately. He touched the band of forehead next to the pillow and wrapped it around his fingertips. Then he pulled Lan Wangji's pillow and buried his face in it, sniffed the scent of sandalwood deeply, and kissed the pillow a few times. "Second brother!" Wei Wuxian murmured, squeezing Lan Wangji's pillow tighter and continuing to sleep well.

So Lan Wangji was unhappy. Lan Wangji pulled out the soft pillow he was holding and threw aside, took out the balm and smeared his hand, and put a finger in Wei Wuxian.

"Ah..." Wei Wuxian was still in his sleep, and he was suddenly invaded, his voice moist and warm.

Lan Wangji spreads the balm evenly in the inside, and quickly added one more finger and two fingers together. He carefully strokes every inch of the hot and humid inner wall, rubbing and pressing down in circular motions.

Wei Wuxian closed his eyes and twisted uncomfortably. Usually Wei Wuxian would be anxious to let him in. Today, he slept in a daze, which just gave Lan Wangji a lot of time to patiently expand and feel every inch of his body.