EP 6

Suddenly, Lan Jingyi felt the pressure on his hands suddenly loosened. "Go help Sizhui." Lan Wangji grabbed the string with one hand and pushed Lan Jingyi to the other side. Ouyang Zizhen also hurried to Sizhui. Everyone concentrated their spiritual power on Sizhui's hands, and Sizhui finally stabilized his figure, his feet firmly nailed into the soil.

On the other side, Lan Wangji stood firmly on a maple tree, holding the string with one hand, no matter how hard the python struggled, he stayed still. The mouth of the giant python corpse was opened to the largest extent, and the entire head was almost deformed, which looked terrifying.

Wei Wuxian stepped on Bichen and flew to the top of the python's head. From his position, through the mouth of the snake, he could clearly see the python's throat and even the esophagus. Chenqing came to his lips, and a clear and agitated flute sounded, rushing into the python's mouth with a sharp red light. The python uttered a mournful cry, and its abdomen suddenly swelled, as if something was bursting in the abdomen. Layers of snake eyes on the its body began to close, and snake faces gradually disappeared.

"It's time now!" Wei Wuxian said.

Sizhui and Jingyi reacted the fastest, moving after hearing the sound, urging the sword to rise, the two flying swords with icy blue spiritual power swiftly pierced into the python's seven inch. The python struggled a few times and stopped moving.

"I was scared to death!" The youngest child suddenly sat on the ground, took a breath, and seemed to remember that HanGuang Jun was still here, so he hurriedly got up to tidy up his appearance.

"Not bad." Wei Wuxian landed slowly with Bichen carrying him. Wei Wuxian rubbed the heads of the juniors one by one, and pointed at the snake's tail,said:"You need to be more considerate and arrange formation more comprehensively."

Everyone looked in the direction he was pointing and saw a string tied the snake's tail, firmly nailed it to the ground, and the paper puppet was sitting on the snake's tail, gently stroking the string.

No wonder the snake's head was tied just now, but the snake's tail didn't flutter around to attack them.

Lan Wangji stroked the strings and played a slow melody, Gusu Lan's simplest requiem, flowing quietly under his fingers like a warm spring. The snake face on the giant python was completely faded, and a little black light leaked from the snake's body and dissipated in the air. The leaves in the forest began to wither and fall, and it would take many years to regain vitality here.

Wei Wuxian pulled out Suibian, cut along the snake's spine, and dug out a bloody snake tendon. Lan Wangji took out the Universe Bag and let him to put the snake tendon into the bag; he took out the silk and held Wei Wuxian's hands, and wiped them carefully. Wei Wuxian grabbed Lan Wangji's hands and carefully checked whether there were string marks on his hands.

Just now, someone who seemed to be a killer god, urging the python's internal grievances. Now with a pair of affectionate and radiant peach eyes, looking at Lan Wangji, rubbing Lan Wangji's fingers, He said softly, "HanGuang Jun, that snake looks really ugly, and it's disgusting to see it. I don't want to eat snake meat this year."

Ouyang Zizhen suddenly thought of a sentence in the script: One who of steel-making become soft.

"Then don't do it." Lan Wangji said.

"But I'm greedy for the snake soup you made last time, with roast venison, it's really delicious." Wei Wuxian said.

"Then shave the snake meat and chop it up so that you don't see it as a snake." Lan Wangji said.

Ouyang Zizhen watched HanGuang Jun, who had always had a face like frost and snow, and his words were as rare as gold, spoke softly to Wei Wuxian alone, and suddenly couldn't tell who was of steelmaking and who was soft.