EP 17

"Sect Master Jin," Wei Wuxian stood up, turned to the zitther table, and said: "A Ling, happy birthday!" "Sect Master Jin" was respectful and solemn, and "A Ling" was intimate. When Wei Wuxian congratulated him, he glanced at the members of Jin clan behind Jin Ling lightly.

"HanGuang Jun and I prepare a gift." Wei Wuxian said, spreading his hands, Lan Wangji took out a crystal clear jade box from his sleeve and placed it in Wei Wuxian's palm. The eyes of everyone present were all focused on Wei Wuxian's hands. Everyone knew that Wei Wuxian had produced "good works" in recent years, and there were a lot of gadgets for Jin Ling. But it was presented as a birthday gift, and they didn't know what wonderful thing it was.

Jin Ling got up and left the table, walked in front of Wei Wuxian, and muttered in a voice that only three of them could hear: "Just come, why bother to do this."

Wei Wuxian said: "You don't want? If you don't want, I just take it back."

Jin Ling said anxiously: "You said it was made for me. I heard from Lan Jingyi."

Wei Wuxian said: "Jingyi said? What did Jingyi say? Then do you know what it is?"

Jin Ling said, "Of course I do." He had been looking forward to it for a month.

Wei Wuxian said, "It makes no sense! Jingyi, this little kid!" Wei Wuxian was really speechless. He had been doing it for so long, and there were only dozens of children from the Jiang clan and dozens of children from the Lan clan. Maybe there were still several children of Ouyang clan. How could the secret be revealed?

The surprise of the plan was gone, Wei Wuxian died of anger, raised his hand, habitually trying to rub Jin Ling's head, but felt that it was out of place, put down his hand unhappily. Jin Ling glared at him once.

Lan Wangji said, "Rulan, happy birthday."

Wei Wuxian handed the jade box over and said, "This jade box is carved by HanGuang Jun himself." Jin Ling blushed, took it with both hands, and saw a flower of Golden Star and Snow Wave carved on each side of the jade box. The flowers were all very beautiful, and the craftsmanship was at its peak.

Jin Ling said softly "thank you". He open the jade box, and saw that there was a delicate ring lying in it, which was pure silver and was extremely beautiful on the blue flannel. Jin Ling put the ring on the index finger that usually wore the Purple Electricity, and as expected, even the size was exactly the same.

Jin Ling ran the spiritual power, and the ring seemed to have spiritual consciousness, it quickly gave birth to a dazzling golden light. Jin Ling used the method of using the Purple Electricity, gathered his strength and swung forward, and squeezed out a brilliant golden whip with aura.

Wei Wuxian proudly said, "Isn't it amazing? Aling, you can give it a name."

Jin Ling thought for a moment, and said: "The Golden Electricity."

Wei Wuxian said, "Huh? It's that simple?"

Jin Ling said: "Then you name."

Wei Wuxian said: "Ten Thousand Ways to One King Kong Invincible Supreme Treasure Ring."

Jin Lingqiang resisted the urge to roll his eyes, and said: "That's still called the Golden Electricity. I originally thought it would be blue or white. I have already named it "Cyan Shuang", but you make it gold, naturally It's called' the Golden Electricity'."

Wei Wuxian said: "You are the patriarch of the Jin clan, of course I have to make golden one." Wei Wuxian thought to himself: I made a small object for you before, carved a nine-petal lotus. Now that you have grown up. I changed to engrave Golden Star and Snow Wave.