EP 16

Wei Wuxian was keenly aware that the atmosphere was a bit unusual.

Jinling's 20th birthday banquet was not only the first time that Jin Ling invited hundreds clans to celebrate his birthday after he took charge of the Jin clan, it was also the first time that the Lanling Jin clan held the large-scale talk and hunting activities afte the loss of the immortal governor.

In Jinlin Tai, as the only orthodox heir of the Jin clan, Jinling had already won the support of the old followers of the Jin Zixuan. As some old subordinates of Jin Guangshan and several old branches which were suppression by Jin Guangyao supported Jinling. Some elders of the clan also began to change their standpoints.

Outside of Jinlin Tai, Jiang clan and the clan of Mrs. Jin naturally helped with full force, and Jiang Cheng's attitude of supporting his nephew was particularly conspicuous.

Wei Wuxian consciously felt that he didn't understand and did not like to participate in the internal affairs of the big clans, and it was inconvenient for him to give others the impression of "close contacts". He hadn't been to Jinlin Tai many times, and only helped many times in night hunting to help Jinling become famous. This year, he also personally escorted Jinling in the traveling of Qianjiang River and helped him become the "first patriarch of the younger generation who quelled hundred ghosts".

Jin Ling withstood the tremendous pressure and passed the most difficult moments, and took the seat of the Patriarch. The present birthday feast was grand and luxurious. There was the sea of flowers under the Jinlin Tai. And on the Jinlin Tai, wines, delicacies, singings and dancings were intertwined, magnificent.

However, Wei Wuxian felt that there was always a subtle disharmony. For example, if Jin caln really wanted to hold a banquet of the highest standard, the vessels should be gold rather than silver, and there should be crystal lamps among lights instead of red laterns .

Perhaps it was Jin Ling's determination to get rid of the usual extravagance of the Jin clan, or perhaps, there were still some villains secretly making trouble. These people had no way to make big moves, so they made unpleasantness in the subtleties. It's better to kill these thoughts completely, and don't let malice have a chance to grow.

On the Jinlin Tai, everyone took their seats in a ring, with Jin Ling at the top, and the luthiers in the field. Wei Wuxian's gaze fell on the lead zitther player. He seemed to be a little nervous, making a few mistakes from time to time, which was covered up by other luthiers behind him.

This was just one of the most common mucis "Gorgeous". As a zitther leader, there should not be so many omissions.

Changes were instantaneous. Wei Wuxian saw a slender spiritual light flashed through the fingertips of the leader. The strings broke, and the body of the zitther released a buzzing sound. The sound of the main zitther stopped abruptly. Since the strings had been broken, and if the song is interrupted again, it would be very unlucky.

Wei Wuxian's figure moved first, he jumped and fell beside the zitther leader. He had already put his hand on Chenqing, but he hesitated for an instant when he was about to pull it out.

When tidying up his appearance this morning, Wei Wuxian was absent-minded. He was dressed in solemn white clothes and carried carefully prepared gifts, so similar. Wei Wuxian didn't want to use the ghost flute on the Jinlin Tai, at least, not today. At the moment he hesitated, there was a sound of wind breaking through the air on his side, it was a familiar fluctuation of spiritual power. Wei Wuxian turned to pick it up, and found that Wangji Zitther was thrown by Lan Wangji.

Wei Wuxian took Wangji Zitther quickly, his eyes were like electricity, and he commanded to the leader in a deep voice: "Go away."

The leader of the zitther intentionally interrupted the performance, embarrassing Jin Ling, but was shocked by Wei Wuxian's fierce eyesight. He felt cold all over, and subconsciously went away from the zitther table.