Chapter 19: Where is Your Boss?

Carissa POV~ (2 Days after court)

Sadly, I have to return to the hellhole people usually call a hospital. I have been forced to eat real food while I was in Oregon. I don't like food. I don't want to eat food. "It's time for your weigh in." Becca said after I "ate" breakfast. "Can I take a shit first?" I asked. "Carissa." Kellin said in a fatherly voice. "Sorry dad." I mumbled. "Hurry up." She smiled. Becca always smiles. It sickens me. I hurried to the bathroom. I drank the whole water bottle that I kept in there. Next, I put the weights in my bra. I also put on an extra shirt. "Carissa?" Becca asked as she walked into my room. "I'm finished." I said as I walked out of the bathroom. "Okay.." She said as she sat down the scale. Damn, she carries that everywhere. "Okay step onto the scale Carissa." She sighed. I stepped onto the scale, praying that I gained another pound. "93! Good!" She exclaimed. "Thanks." I blushed. "Now it's time to head to the airport. Victor Fuentes will meet us there." She smiled. "Okay." I said as I picked up my bag from the bed.

"Vic!" I screamed as I found him in the airport. "Kitty!" He said as pulled me into a hug. "I have missed you." I said. They wouldn't let him visit me because he wasn't a family member. "I have missed you too." He chuckled. Becca cleared her throat. "This is Becca, my nurse." I smiled. "Hey." He said as pulled away. "Hey." She smiled. I think she likes Vic. Ew.

"So Kitty, how has it been at the hospital?" Vic asked. "I have met some new friends. They like your band and dad's band." I smiled. "That's awesome. Maybe I will have to surprise them." He smirked. "They met dad and it was hilarious! They didn't believe Kellin Quinn was my dad. I told them when we were telling each other our life stories." I looked out the window. Becca was in the front seat and I was in the back seat. "Well that's awesome. Becca, would I be able to come into the hospital with Carissa?" Vic asked. "Of course." I could tell she was smiling. It's funny because he is dating Danielle. I decided to text Erin for the heck of it.

To: Mrs. Turtle:

hey! What's up?

I hope she texts back. I am so bored.

From: Mrs. Turtle:

I'm hanging out with Danielle. Are you in San Diego again?

I texted back.

To: Mrs. Turtle:

Just got back. Vic is taking the nurse and I back to the hospital. The nurse has a crush on Vic! Lol!

I'm pretty sure Danielle wouldn't like that.

From: Mrs. Turtle:

That's too funny! Anyways maybe Jess and I could come eat lunch with you tomorrow. Is that okay?

I thought about it. If they come, I have to eat. If they don't come, I have to use weights. I weighed out (get it? No? Okay, continue.) my options. Might as well invite them. I could always purge afterwards.

To: Mrs. Turtle:

Sounds good! You could meet my new friends too. They like PTV :)

"We are here." Vic said. "Okay." I sighed as he parked the car. We all got out and headed for the trunk so we could get our bags. "I hope you have a sharpie." I giggled. "I assume they will have me sign something?" Vic chucked. "Yes and take pictures." I said as I got my bag out of the trunk. "So are you in a band?" Becca asked. I almost wanted to high-5 her in the face with a chair that was on fire, but I didn't. "Yes actually. It's called Pierce the Veil." Vic knew Becca had a crush on him. I randomly started to laugh. Vic looked at me and started to laugh too. Becca looked really confused.

"Oh my God it is Vic!" Chelsea yelled. Seconds later, all of my friends showed up right in front of me. "Hey girls." Vic smiled. "Oh my God Carissa!" Beth squealed. "This is awesome." Chelsea said. "I told you all!" Anna said. "When are you getting out Anna?" I asked. "Tomorrow." She smiled. "I'm going to miss you!" I hugged her. "Hey Anna! Nice to see you are leaving this place." Vic remembered her. "I am going back to LA." She frowned. "You okay?" Vic asked. "Just, my mom was the reason I was anorexic in the first place. I don't want to have to come back here." She sighed. Vic hugged her. "Stay strong for me." He said. Chelsea was in tears. "My heart just melted." She said in between sniffles. Vic signed posters for the girls and took pictures. He had to leave so he could record for the new album. "You are awesome." Chelsea said. "Thanks!" I said back.

Erin POV~ (At lunch with Carissa)

"Is the food here good?" I asked Carissa. "Depends on what you get." Carissa said. "When I am hungry I go to the catering part and eat salad." She said. "What catering?" Jess asked. "Some fancy restaurant brings in food for free. It's only available to staff and patients with eating disorders, but visitors of patients with eating disorders can eat the catering too." Carissa smiled. She looked tiny. It made me feel so bad for her. I just wanted to take her to the bakery and shove chocolate cakes down her throat, but I won't. "Sounds delicious!" I said. We walked over to the catering station. "Hey Carissa! Same as always?" The chef asked. "Yes, but I want 2 water bottles. These are my visitors by the way." Carissa said. "Hello ladies! Becca said you can only have 1 water bottle. Sorry sugar." The chef frowned. She had a southern accent like she was from Georgia or Mississippi. "What would you ladies like?" The chef asked. "A chef salad please." Jess ordered. "Whatever Carissa gets." I said.

As we sat down, some girls walked over to us. "I'm leaving." One girl said. "I will miss you Anna." Carissa stood up and hugged her. "Wait a minute... Is that Erin and Jess?" A girl who remind me of Danielle asked. "Yep Chelsea!" Carissa nodded her head. "Oh my God it's so cool to meet you! Why does Carissa have all the cool friends?" Chelsea chuckled. "Because she is a cool girl." Jess winked. "You are awesome." A girl with a British accent said. "What can I say?" Carissa shrugged her shoulders in a playful way. "Carissa!" A nurse from behind said. "What?" Carissa looked confused. "What are these?" She threw something down on the table. "Weights..." Carissa mumbled. "We are weighing you right now!" The nurse shouted. Jess and I immediately stood up. "We will go with you then." Jess said. "Whatever." This nurse said. "Becca please! Not right here!" Carissa said. "Who are you people anyways?" Becca spat. "I'm Jess and this is Erin. We are friends of Carissa." Jess said. "Follow me then." Becca rolled her eyes. "Becca stop!" Anna said. "Go home." Becca said as she literally dragged Carissa to the nurse station. "Stand on the scale." Becca demanded. "Could you be more gentle please?" I asked. She didn't answer me. "92 pounds. Did you use the weights last time?" Becca asked angrily. Carissa nodded her head. "Shame on you." Becca said. "Shame on you for treating Carissa this way!" Jess said. It was obvious she has had enough. "Carissa go to your room. I suggest you ladies leave." Becca said. "No." I said back. "Why not?" Becca demanded. "Because I'm going to talk to your boss." I said back. "Are you like Vic's girlfriend or something? Is that what this is about?" She asked. So this is the nurse who likes Vic. "Um no. He has a girlfriend though. Where is your boss?" I asked. "Whatever. Find her yourself." Becca said as she walked away.

A/N: I laughed as I wrote this chapter. I have over 1k reads! Thanks! I need 4 more friends so if you are interested comment or message me!