Chapter 20: Phone Calls

Dedicated to the 3 people who have entered their characters! Thanks!

Carissa POV~

It's been about a week since my weights were found. Becca has been fired. Im only 91 pounds. I haven't ate for a week. I lost my best friend in here. My father hasn't visited me for 3 days. "Carissa!" Beth said again. "What did you say?" I asked. "I said are you doing okay?" She looked at me with concerned eyes. "I'm fine." I muttered. "Eat something please." Chelsea said. "No!" I snapped. Chelsea looked at me with a hurt expression on her face. "Sorry Chelsea..." I put my head on the table. I just wanted to die. "Carissa?" My new nurse asked. She was young too, but she was nicer than Becca. Her name is Abbi. "Yes Abbi?" I still kept my head on the table. "You have a visitor." As soon as she said that my head shot up. "Who?" I asked. "Mr. Fuentes." She smiled. I hope it's Vic. Mike is awesome too, but he is less comforting. I walked out of the cafeteria with Abbi. Sure enough, Vic was standing there. "Vic!" I squealed. "Carissa..." He said without any emotion. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I can't stand to see you like this." He said. "What do you mean?" I was terrified. "I'm sorry." He said as a tear fell down his face. He pulled out a gun and shot himself. "Vic!" I screamed.

"Vic!" I screamed. "Carissa wake up." Abbi shook me. "Abbi?" I called out. "Yes?" She asked. "When was the last time I had a visitor?" I was curious. "Your dad came 3 days ago." She said. "Oh..." I quickly blinked away tears. "Um when can I get my cellphone back?" I randomly asked. It was suspended because I cheated on my weight. "Today at noon." Abbi smiled. "Oh okay." I looked around my room. "You know, you don't always have to stay in the hospital. You, Beth, and Chelsea can go some where with a nurse. My eyes lit up. "We can?" I could go see Pierce the Veil. "Yes." Abbi said. "I will think about it." I said.

I finally got my phone back. I looked at my notifications. Nothing really. A few texts from Anna. I quickly texted her back.

To: Annabelle the Doll

Sorry my phone was suspended. What's up with you? I miss you! xx

I also saw I had a text from Tony.

From: Mr. Turtle

Hey I think we will come visit on Thursday!

Today is Friday. They didn't visit me then. Why do they not care about me anymore? I dialed dad's phone number.
(In every phone call in this chapter Carissa is bold and the other people are regular.)

"Kitty?"

"Dad!"

"Hey princess what's been going on?"

"I've been stuck in this hell- hospital."

"Sorry for not visiting."

"It's erm- okay."

"Kitty what's wrong?"

"I want to come home."

"Please don't cry. You have to get better."

"Can you come visit me?"

"Um well..."

"You don't have to come I guess."

"No I will."

"Really?"

"I will try to come on Monday."

"Okay dad. I miss you."

"I miss you too."

"Is Katelynne going to come too?"

"Do you want her to come?"

"Well I want to see everyone..."

"I will ask her. I love you Kitty."