Chapter 33: They're Back

Carissa POV~

"Carissa." Jack nudged me. I fell asleep to another movie. I groaned and opened my eyes. "Your dad is here." He laughed. "Tell him I said to fuck off." I closed my eyes and rolled over. "I don't think he will like that." Jack said. I groaned again. I heard the door open. "Hey Kitty, we need to get home." It was my dad. "Do you guys always cuddle like that?" He asked in an uncomfortable way. "Yes." I sighed and flopped onto the floor. "So you aren't a couple or anything?" I stiffen up. I look at Jack, and he gulps. "You are, aren't you." Dad looks at Jack. "Yes." I said. "Damn Kitty." He shook his head. "Did you guys fuck?" He asked. "No!" I said quickly. "Okay. Let's go Carissa." He was angry.

"Why are you dating him?" Dad asked when we were in the car. "Because dad!" I rolled my eyes. "Is he just trying to get in your pants?" Dad asked angrily. "No!" I was pissed. "From now on, you have to have another girl with you." Dad said.

"Why not David?"

"Because they will probably gang rape you or something."

"Dad! They would not!"

"Did you say you love him?"

"Dad we just started dating today."

"Glad to know you aren't one of those kind of girls."

"What kind?"

"The kind where you start dating for five minutes and they say the love you."

"Trust me I'm not like that."

This is one thing I love about dad. We could be yelling at each other, then be laughing at something.

"Hey Carissa." Katelynne said. "Hey Kate." I walked into the kitchen. "Supper is almost ready." She said. "What are we having? I'm starving!" I rubbed my stomach dramatically. "Spaghetti." Kate said. "Sounds delicious!" A voice from the door said. "Vic!" I ran towards him. "Hey Kitty." He smiled. I jumped onto his puny body and hugged him. "Why did you come?" I asked him. "I haven't seen you in forever!" He laughed. "And you brought others!" I said as the rest of the band walked into the house. "Hey guys." Dad said. "What's up man?" Vic said, setting me down. "Just being a dad." Dad said. "Well I'm just...not being a dad?" Vic chuckled.

"So how has high school been treating you?" Jaime asked. "It's pretty cool. I have a few bitches- I mean girls that bother me. It's cool though." I shrugged. "Oh yeah, thanks for the hundred percent in Spanish." I smirked. "You're welcome." The whole band said.