Chapter 31: School Sucks (Part 3)

Carissa POV~

~(Spanish)~

"Hello class. Today we are going to take a pre-test over what you already know in Spanish. The whole class groaned, including David and me. I quickly texted Vic.

To: Viktur

I'm about to take a Spanish quiz or whatever. Tell me the answers.

He texted back with a "K." What a bitch. The test was handed to me.

To: Viktur

What is mi nombre es Juan?

From: Viktur

My name is John.

To: Viktur

Okay what about mi color favorito es el negro?

From: Viktur

My favorite color is black.

To: Viktur

Thanks Vicky! Everything else is easy!

From: Viktur

My name is Vic you puta.

To: Viktur

Love you too!

I locked my phone and turned in my test. Most of it was easy. David turned his in at the same time. He sat next to me. We went back to our seats together. "Do you really like Jack?" David asked. "Maybe. No. Yes. I don't know! Yes, yes I do." I said, mainly to myself. "I called it. He likes you too. I remember once I went to his room and-" I cut him off. "If he was masturbating to a picture of me, I don't need to know." I said, putting my hand up. "Actually, he has your pictures all over his room. Well he did, he had to take them down." David chuckled. "Why?" I asked. "His sister said that Jack was making out with one of the posters." David tried to hold in laughter. "Holy shit." My eyes grew wide. David laughed at my reaction. That was some fucked up shit.

~(After school)~

I followed David to his locker. His was next to mine. So basically we will walk to Betsy's. Is your dad picking you up?" David asked. "Maybe, I dunno." I shrugged. "Well usually after we go, we hang out at someone's house until about seven." David said. "I have to be back by five." I said. "Maybe we could go to your house?" David asked. "Well I would have to ask my dad." I muttered. What if they only like me because my dad? "You know who my dad is right?" I raised an eyebrow. "Nope." David said. Should I tell him? Alex will probably talk about it at the diner. "Well, he is Kellin Quinn." I said. David turned to look at me. "Carissa Bostwick? That's Kellin's last name. Holy hell!" David said quietly. "Yeah." I shrugged.

We walked into the diner. "Hey kids! Same booth?" The waitress asked. "Of course!" Alex said. We piled into a booth in the corner of the diner. "What milkshake do you want Carissa?" Alex asked me. "Vanilla." I smiled. We got on the topic of the "prank" that was to be pulled on Trinity. "Are you sure no one is going to be there?" Train asked Jordyn. "Yep! I sent out a mass text saying to meet at a the Smith house. I said that Trinity said to call Nick for directions." Jordyn smiled. "This will be awesome!" Train said. "She always throws these parties and it wastes my dad's money." Train added. "Hey Carissa, can we go to your house?" David asked me. "Maybe, let me text my dad." I whispered. I didn't want to interrupt the conversation.

To: Dad

Can my friends come over?

Why not you know? Even if they don't like me for me, I can find new friends.

From: Dad

Yeah, I will pick em up.

"He said yes." I nudged David. The group was talking about art now.

To: Dad

Thanks!

"Carissa do you have a picture of yours to show to Alex?" Liz asked me. "Actually yes." I opened the photo album on my phone and clicked on the picture. "Wow, that's amazing!" Alex said. I showed David, Jack, and Jordyn next. "That's really deep." Jack said. "That's what I was going for." I smiled. "Hey whose house are we going to?" Jordyn said. "Carissa's." David said. "Awesome." Alex said. They didn't seem too crazy. Maybe they like me for me?

"Hey dad!" I said as he pulled up to the diner. "Holy shit I thought you had like two friends." He gawked at all the other people. "Oh dad I have six friends." I giggled. "Um I guess sit on each other's lap. Carissa don't sit on the guys laps." Dad laughed. "Okay." I giggled. We piled into his small car. "You could have brought the SUV dad." I laughed as we finally settled into the car. Jordyn was on David's lap. Liz was on Train's lap. Alex was on Jack's lap. I was practically laying on Alex because I was the smallest. "I wanted to look cool in front of your friends." Dad said. "You are a rockstar, anything you do would be cool." Alex said. "I guess I am pretty cool." Dad chuckled. "Your band is awesome." Train said. "Why thanks." Dad said.

We pulled into the driveway. We all piled out of the car. "Nothing like an teenage orgy in the back of my car." Dad said. Everyone started to laugh. "So uh, do you want to go to my room?" I asked everyone while we were walking inside. "Sounds cool." Jack said. Everyone nodded their heads. We walked into my room. I made a dramatic entrance. I put my hands in the air and turned on my heels to face my friends. "Welcome to the dark side." I said in a creepy voice. They all laughed. I sat on my bed. Alex and Jack sat next to me. David and Jordyn sat next to my bed. Train and Elizabeth sat opposite to David and Jordyn. "Let's play truth or dare." Alex wiggled her eyebrows. "Okay." I agreed. "Jack go first!" Alex pointed at him. "Uh okay. Carissa, truth or dare?" He asked. "Dare." I smirked. "Uh well what kind of dares can we do?" Jack asked. "Any. My dad won't check on us unless he hears moaning from my room or something." I laughed. Suddenly Jack's eyes went wide. "You and David have to fake moan until your dad comes in." Everyone looked at Jack like he was crazy. "Oh my God." Jordyn started to laugh. "David, you up for it?" I asked him. "Duh." He playfully rolled his eyes. "You go first." I was blushing. "Uh okay." David laughed. "Oh Carissa." David moaned loudly. Jack was holding his hand over his mouth. "David. David." I said loudly. I heard no noise from the living room. "Keep going." I whispered to David. "Carissa." He moaned loudly. "Shake the bed." I whispered to Alex and Jack. They started to move the bed back and forth. "David! David! Faster!" I screeched. Suddenly we heard running down the hall. David kept going. "Carissa." He said loudly. Dad busted into my room. "What the hell is- oh." He said. Everyone released their laughter. "Hey dad. What's up?" I asked casually. "I thought you were fucking one of these guys." Dad pointed to the two boys. "Hmm, I don't think so." I looked around. "I will go now." Dad mumbled and walked out of my room. Everyone started to laugh when he left. "Oh my God." Liz said. "That was the best thing ever." Jordyn said. I should have these people over more often.

A/N: Teehee.