EPISODE 1

Hello!!

So here's the first episode of this "Daastaan-e-Pyaar". Hope you'll like it.

Do vote and comment.

*************

(Disclamer: the following piece appears for entertainment purpose only. No religion or profession or person is intended to be looked upon.)

*************

As the scene opens, a boy and a girl are standing at a cliff facing each other.

Girl: is janam humari mohabbat adhuri reh gayi Zain

There were tears in her eyes. The boy cupped her face lightly. He swallowed a lump down his throat.

Zain: koi baat nahi Aditi... Is nahi to kya hua agle har janam hum saath honge... humari choti si duniya mein...

He tried to console her. His thumb stroke her cheek lightly. She placed hands over his hands and held them tightly.

Aditi: kaash is duniya mein yeh dharam bane hi na hote...

Zain: mohabbat ka koi mazhab nahi hota...

She nodded a bit trying to smile at him.

Zain: Hum usi jaga milenge ab...  jaha tumhare gharwalo ka Ram aur mere gharwalo ka khuda ek hoga...

He kissed her forehead lovingly. She nodded with tears rolling down her eyes. They looked at each other with moist eyes and hugged each other.

Zain: I love you Adi...

Aditi: I love you too Zain.

Closing their eyes they hugged each other as tight as they could.

Voice: CUT!!

They both seperated and looked at the source of voice. It was the director along with the shooting crew standing around them.

Raj (director): amazing!!! Mujhe to yakeen nahi ho raha ki aaj tak avni jaisi actress industry se door thi... You are just next to amazing avni...

He smiled appreciating his actors.

Avni Mehta:

(Young aspiring actress, earlier working in a daily soap

Waiting for her big break in Bollywood.
She is caring and sweet and extra sensitive to others.
She loves to make friends and travel.)

Avni smiled hearing this praise from the director and bowed her head a bit expressing thank you.

Director: and Neil... You toh bro was as usual perfectly outstanding. Tumhe to tareef ki zarurat hi kya...

He patted his shoulder lightly appreciating him. Neil stood there with a proud smile and looked at the director. He nodded lightly before walking away towards his vanity.