EPISODE 3

Neil widened his eyes placing a bite into his mouth.

Avni felt as if he did not liked it.

Avni: kya hua pasand nahi aaya...

Neil: umm.. it's amazing. mujhe nahi pata tha ki tum itna accha banati ho..

Avni looked on feeling surprised.

Avni: sach mein accha hai?

Neil: haan... waise mujhe pata nahi tha ki tum drama ke alawa kuch aur bhi kar sakti ho..

Avni: kya matlab hai tumhara.. 

She narrowed eyes at him listening his comment. Her comeback was all set But seeing him enjoy the food she said nothing. Both had silent dinner not bothering each other.

After the dinner avni took both of their plates at kept them in the washbasin.

Avni: chalo...

Neil: kaha?

Avni: tumhare room mein..

Neil looked at her in surprise.

Neil: kya.. dekho.. ek baar tumhe bacha liya ab mere room mein jane ke sapne mat dekho.. 

Avmni: kya? satak vatak gye ho kya? tumhare saath room mein.. 

At first she was confused of his words but she realised and looked at him with wide eyes. 

Avni: oh hello... Woh jo gadar macha rakhi hai na tumne...usko sahi thikane lagana hai...tumhare room ki safai karni hai...

He bit his tongue feeling embarrassed. Not looking into her eyes he rubbed the back of his neck.

Neil: ab... okay... mujhe kuch

Avni: apna single track dimag na apni side pe rakho... tumhare saath ek ghar mein rehna jeena dushwaar karta hai... ek kamre mein reh ke mujhe apni kurbaani dene ka shaunk nahi hai..

Neil: oh hello.. ladkiya marti hai mere saath rehne ke liye..

Avni: hongi woh chipku chewing gums.. Mujhse yeh sab mat expect karna.. 

She said making faces and walked to his room. Neil followed her closely. She begin folding his clothes and placing them in the cupboard. Within few minutes his room was neatly arranged with each and every thing on place. He looked at her in shock.

Neil: (in mind) yeh ladki kya kya kar sakti hai... i'm impressed.

Avni: ab jagah ban gyi na room mein.. Mujhe is ghar mein gandagi bilkul nahi chahiye... samajh gye aap... 

Neil nodded looking at the room. It looked like having ample space now.

Wishing him good night avni walked to her room. She sat on her bed scrolling instagram feed. A small smile came to her lips seeing the love she was getting from her fans. 

Soon both of them surrendered themselves to sleep.

*************

So this was their first complete day of living together and there are twenty more to go. As they sleep lets take a looks at their lives before meeting each other.

Avni, She had been the ruling queen of TV for past two years. Her show was huge hit amongst people of all age groups. her chemistry with her co-star was appreciated wholeheartedly. The news of her joining bollywood industry spread like wildfire. She received many good wishes and good lucks for her new venture. The thing for which she was liked the most was her humble nature. She had a soft heart that is sensitive to each and every one close to her. This is the reason she gave her scarf to Neil even if she kind of hates him. She cannot stand anyone in pain.