Second

Many days passed and tae kept on trying to convince y/n but she didn't budge. (Of course, because no one should validate the act of slapping their partner. )

Taehyung tried every possible thing to make it up to her but all in vain.
One could totally see him acting up all this time. In all these days he showed up at y/n's apartment, her university and even at her day out with her batchmates.
One could easily tell he was turning into a psychopath.

He even shouted at her in public once for ignoring him but that only made it worse for him. His way of handling this situation was turning scarier day-by-day.

//Time skip//
Y/n finally had a week off from university so she was just chilling in her home all this time until one night someone broke into her home. Before she could even understand the situation, she passed out as a cloth covered her nose and mouth.

Y/n woke up after quite a long time only to find herself chained to a soft bed. She tried pulling the restraints but it was of no use.
She knew who did this. She shouted screaming his name as her body was filled with rage and disgust.
Taehyung!! Kim Taehyung!!? Where the fuck are you??? Come here!

Oh you're awake baby!? I was getting worried. Taehyung said smiling as if everything's alright between you two.

What the fuck am I doing here? How dare you do this to me? Are you crazy? Wait till I get out of here and get you arrested for kidnapping me. You shouted at him.

I'm sorry love but this was the only way to make you stay. Y/n please try to understand. I love you and I can't let you go. I have no one except you.
I am really sorry for what I did at the cafe. I should have trusted you. But now I do. I love you and will make it up to you. You have to love me and only me. I brought you here so taht i could have you all to myself. Taehyung said grabbing your hands and caressing your jaw line.

You knew he was acting like a complete psychopath. You decided to play along.
You acted as if you have forgiven him and said If you trust me then why all these restraints? How can I trust you when you still don't trust me?

Taehyung cupped your face and said Noooo baby- I'm so sorry. Let me help you.
He unchained you and helped you up.
As soon as he did that, and your hands were free, you gave him a tight slap on his face. His face turned to another direction due to the force of your slap.

He touched his cheek and smiled looking at you.
I guess we're even now. I slapped you at the cafe and you slapped me now.

You looked at him in disbelief. What kind of person you are Taehyung? Are you crazy? I'm done with you. Move out of my way. I'm leaving. And slapped him again.

As soon as you turned around, he harshly pulled you by your wrist turning you around as your back hit his chest.

You can't leave me. Even though I trust you, that doesn't change the fact that you are at my place and I can do anything to you. So I'll let it pass this time but don't you dare slap me again or you'll face the consequences.