Fourteenth

You were sitting on the dining table having your lunch when you heard Taehyung coming down. You didn't spare a glance at him and continued with your lunch.

He sat on the opposite side of the table and opened his mouth to talk to you but seeing you ignoring him, he closed his mouth again.
You both had lunch in silence but not even a few minutes later, you choked on your food.
He handed you a glass of water and patted your back but you yanked his hand away.
Don't touch me with your filthy hands you fucker. You yelled at him.

Taehyung glared at you and helf your face tightly with his fingers.
What do you think of yourself? You think you can show me all this attitude and I'll let it slide? Looks like I've been too easy on you with your punishment. Just because I love you doesn't mean you can act whatever way you like. And on top of that God knows who have you fucked. Look at all this hickies on your neck, still talking back to me with shame at all you slut.

You freed your face from his grip by slapping his hands away.
NO YOU DON'T LOVE ME TAEHYUNG. YOU DONT!! AND FYI, I HAVE NOT FUCKED ANYONE. IDK HOW DID THESE APPEAR ON MY NECK BUT I DID NOT. AND WY TF AM I TELLING YOU ALL THIS. I DON'T EVEN CARE ANYMORE. I HATE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG. How could you think so low of me? Oh well what am I expecting from such a monster like you who kills people.
You yelled at him pulling your hair in frustration.

Taehyung took a few steps back as he didn't expect this sudden emotional breakdown from you.
I AM NOT A MONSTER Y/N! I JUST LOVE YOU AND EVERYTHING I DO IS TO MAKE YOU STAY. AND YES I KILLED JIMIN BUT THAT IS ONLY BECAUSE HE TRIED TO STEAL YOU AWAY FROM ME. I CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE YOU. YOU ARE MY LIFE. AND IF SOMEONE TRIES TO TAKE MY LIFE AWAY FROM ME THEN I'LL MAKE SURE THEY'LL DIE FRIM MY HANDS. NO ONE CAN TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME.
He wiped his tears falling on the ground, crying like a baby.

Look at you crying like you're the victim here. This is not about you. You don't know how disturbing this all is. You killed my bestfriend Taehyung. How can I forgive you? You yelled at him crying.

See still you're talking about Jimin even when he's not in the world anymore. Why does his death affect you so much Y/n when I am the one whom you should care about. Just love me like you used to do y/n. Just take me back. Well be the happiest couple alive. Please y/n.
Taehyung got up from the floor and hugged you tightly as if his life depends on it.

You pushed him away with all your might and slapped him.
I DON'T LOVE YOU TAEHYUNG AND I NEVER WILL. I miss the old Taehyung. I miss how we used to spend the whole day together planning our future but look what we have become now. I don't even know if I have a future anymore. I miss the Taehyung who trusted me and never judged my character. I miss the Taehyung who called me with beautiful nickname and never call me bitch or slut.
It's all over now. We can never get back together. We have no future together Taehyung. Just let me go. I'll be happier without you.

Taehyung held both your hands together in his hands.
No you cannot leave me y/n. You can never leave me. You only think about yourself. Maybe you'll be happy without me but I can not live without you even for a single day.
I just love you so much.

Huh- love? If you loved me you would have trusted me! You scoffed.

How can I fucking trust you when you have attempted to escape so many times and have these disgusting hickies on your neck. God knows how many times you'd have fucked him behind my back. What should I call you other than a slut when you prove to act like one every single time. He massaged his forehead with his one hand.

Leave my hand Taehyung. You said in a low voice as you freed your hands from his grip and pushed him.
We are done. I can stand anything but anyone disrespecting my character is the last thing I'd ever tolerate. Just leave.

Y-y/n I-
Taehyung tired to say something but you yelled at him this time.
FUCKING LEAVE I SAID. LEAVE ME ALONE YOU MONSTER!!

FINE!! I'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE. BUT BEFORE I GO, YOU SHOULD ALSO KEEP THIS IN MIND.
I CAN STAND ANYONE BUT LIERS. AND YOU ARE A FUCKING LIER LYING STRAIGHT IN MY FACE LIKE A PATHETIC SLUT YOU ARE. JUST ACCEPT THAT YOU FUCK PEOPLE BEHIND MY BACK. IT'S NOT THAT HARD FOR A SLUT YOU ARE.
Taehyung said in one breath as he was fuming with anger.

Sure Taehyung. Think of me whatever way you like. Now leave.
You said calmly and went upstairs.
Soon you heard the door slammed shut as an indication that Taehyung has left for work.

You finally let your tears stream down like waterfall.
You had been holding them for so long but now it was just getting out of your control.
You cannot take this anymore.

Why am I stuck in this hell hole? What did I ever do to deserve this God?! Why is all this happening to me. I don't deserve a life like this. I hate it here. You cried.

//Time skip @ Taehyung's laboratory//

Taehyung's pov:
I was doing my research but couldn't concentrate because my mind was fixed on y/n. Why was she lying about the hickies? Was she really telling me the truth? But how's that possible? I was going crazy with all this thoughts clouding my head when one of my colleagues came to me and asked me for drinks.

Colleague: Hey Taehyung! We all are going for drinks, you wanna join? Oh also, please don't get drunk like last night, we barely managed to bring you home.

Hearing my colleague say this, I froze in my tracks. I remembered everything that happened the previous night. Y/n was indeed telling me the truth and I did not believe her. Beads of sweat appear on my forehead when I remembered how I gave her hickies the previous night while she was sleeping. Of course how could she remember that? She's a deep sleeper after all.

Hey Taehyung-ah? You listening!?
My colleague waved his hand infront of my eyes and brought me out of my thoughts.

O-oh sorry bro, I've to head home early today. You guys enjoy! I politely denied his offer and he left.
I quickly opened my laptop and opened the cctv footage of my home.

(A/n: Ever since Tae brought y/n from Jimin's home after killing him. He got cameras installed in the entire house to keep an eye on her. He knew that y/n would not sit quietly. And he knew that he can't let his guard down cause now he can't trust her because she's tricked him not once but twice and attempted an escape.)

He opened his laptop and saw her bawling her eyes out screaming and crying like a baby animal who's put in a cage.
His heart clenched seeing the sight infront of him because y/n was not the kind of person to cry easily. He had never seen her like ths. She always used to fight back but today it was different. He indeed loved y/n but his actions proved otherwise. He realised he went too far with his words and actions and now there's no going back. But then again, he can't let go of y/n because she's the reason he wakes up every morning. She's his love. His life. His one and only obsession.

He quickly got in his car to head back home.

//Time skip//
He pulled over infront of his house and quickly unlocked the door to get in and take y/n in his embrace and apologize to everything he'd been doing to her. But the view infront of him broke his heart.
His eyes widened when he saw...

To be continued...