Twelfth

You felt like your whole world was falling apart.
Jimin died.  Taehyung has found you again. Your legs are paralyzed. And the worst of all, you're now dependent on Taehyung for smallest of things because you can't walk now.
You couldn't keep calm and started hyperventilating but Taehyung didn't seem to budge. Soon after, you passed out in his car.

That made my work easier. Let's go back home princess. Taehyung out on your seatbelt and drove back home.

//Time skip//

No-nooo Jimin. I'm sorry. It all happened because of me. Please wake up. Jimin. Get up please. You can't go... Wha-what are you doing Jimin?! Stop please it's hurting!! Jimin noooo! I'm sorry!! Please don't do this to me. It's hurting!! Ahhh!!!!

You opened your eyes not being able to bear the pain. You had a nightmare. You let out a sigh but then realised it was not a nightmare.
Your feet were actually bleeding but you couldn't feel them. There were bruises all over your body as if you've been scratched with something sharp.
You cried in pain. What did you do to me you bastard? What do you want from me?

Soon Taehyung walked in the room with a knife in his hand. He had an evil smirk on his face.

Welcome back to the 'hell hole' my love. Did you like this welcome gift? He asked indicating your bleeding feet and bruised body.

You're crazy Taehyung! Go to some psychologist and get your treatment done. You're not in your right mind. You screamed back.

Of course I'm crazy my love. And there's no psychologist that could treat me but you. And yes- what did you call me a while ago? Bastard right? How many times I'll have to tell you to keep your little filthy mouth shut? You've made a mistake baby. C'mon be a good girl and apologize right now! He commanded.

Huh! As if! Fuck off Kim Taehyung. I'd rather die than apologize to you. You scoffed as you tightly slapped him which made him mad.

He pinned you to bed and held your throat tightly, choking you.
You tried your best to remove his hands but he was much stronger than you.

When I say something bloody agree to it you bitch! You think I'll let your bratty attitude slide liek this? You think I'm easy!? Now you'll see. Just wait.
He took his belt out and tied your hands to the headboard.
He took out a knife and said
You slapped me with these little things right? Now see what I do.
Taking the sharp knife he started making cuts on your palm.
This is what you get for slapping me y/n!
He lifted the knife and then dug it deeper in your skin. He traced it from your palms to your upper arms as blood oozed out from your soft skin.
You felt your soul leaving your body. You cried, screamed, apologized and did all possible things to stop him but he didn't.
Not being able to tolerate all this pain you eventually passed out.

I'm sorry princess but you needed to learn a lesson. You never listen to me. How will be a good wife if you'll not even listen to your husband? You need to learn listening to me and agree to whatever I say.

(A/n : To all those reading, this statement of Taehyung is straight up toxic. You don't need to listen and agree to whatever your husband/boyfriend says to be a good spouse/partner. You can do whatever you want. It's your life anyway. So never let this patriarchal shit get in your head. Okay? Okay!)

//Time skip//

You woke up and found all the blood on your wounds dried up.
You moved from your place but the rubbing of your wounded skin with the sheets made you groan in pain.

You woke up? How are you feeling? Taehyung questioned caressing your hair.
You yanked his hand with all the energy left in you and shouted
Don't you dare come close to me. I'm good on my own.

Okay okay! But let me clean your wounds at least. I know you wont be able to walk so let me help you to the washroom.
He offered help but your stubborn self denied.

A few hours passed and Taehyung was still in the same room as you. The rubbing of skin on the sheets was irritating you and making you groan in pain every now and then. And if that wasn't enough, you were now feeling the urge to pee. You shifted in your place but that caught Taehyung's attention.

Do you need something? He asked.

NO! Stay away from me! You immediately snapped back.

He smiled a bit and picked you up in bridal style and walked to the washroom.
You could have told me you needed to pee. I'd have helped you.
C'mon now. Do your business and call me when you're done.
With that he walked out of the washroom leaving you extremely embarrassed.
You quickly did your business and called him back for help as that was the only option you had.

He helped you and insisted to clean your wounds and do the dressing.
He applied the ointment to your bruised skin as you closed your eyes tightly at its burning sensation.
He patted your head and carresed your cheek to calm you down.
You looked at him in disbelief. A night before, he was the only one who gave you so much pain, but now he's trying to calm you down when you're feeling a pain that is nothing in comparison to the pain he gave you the previous night.
You scoffed at him as your eyes teared up.
How do you do this Taehyung? Sometimes you're so good that a girl would give up everything to be with you but the other times you are a total monster that could make a person choose death over being with you. How do you do this??

Taehyung was speechless. He looked into your eyes with regret.
But instead of answering, he dodged your question by getting up and picking his lab coat in his hands.
I'll see you later y/n. I have to go to the laboratory for some experiment. I'll be late.

You could clearly see he was regretting everything but you were not going to forgive him.
You had plans. Plans to make him regret his existence.