Acne

During the most unfortunate moment Mr.Zit decides to make an unexpected visit to your nose or forehead. Yes, this happens to a lot of us and it really sucks. It is of course another down side to puberty and Jesus is it a pain in the ass. I'm one of the people that doesn't get those red ones with the nasty yellowish white tip but instead I get blackheads. Blackheads are literally so freaking nasty and just look like miniature dormant volcanoes on the surface of your skin. They are really bothersome but actually they are pretty easy to get rid of. Since blackheads are just widened hair follicles filled with dirt and oil. So, since the pore is already opened up, but clogged up, all you really have to do is GENTLY squeeze the area around the blemish and if you do it just right than that nasty little greasy bastard should just slid out of its little skin cavern. Although this may not be a very ethical way to get them out it really does work. If you don't want to squeeze your face than prepare a paste out of baking soda and lukewarm water, scrub your face with the tips of your fingers softly. After scrubbing your face, wash off the baking soda with some more warm water ( remember that warm water opens up the pores ) and voila. If you have sensitive skin I suggest that you only do this once every two weeks so that you don't dry out your skin.

    Now, if you do have those really really nasty zits with the white tips and red around it then God bless you because you have an alien burrowing under your skin and all it will do is grow and grow. What I can suggest that you do is TO NOT POP THEM. When one of these zits is ruptured it releases a liquid from inside which I have no idea what its called and when it comes in contact with your surrounding skin the highest possibility of what will occur is that you will get more zits around that area. Some ways to prevent these breakouts from occurring wash your face twice a day with moisturizing antibacterial soap or do what is known as the OCM or oil cleansing method. You can wash your face with oils such as castor oil, grapeseed oil, or olive oil. Again, I suggest you only do this treatment once every two weeks or so for people with sensitive skin.

The best way to prevent acne from actually appearing is to avoid oily foods. I know how tempting it is to eat that fried chicken or french fries but before you eat that box of fries remember those horrible throbbing pimples that you will get on your forehead and cheeks which will greet everybody when you speak to them. It'll just be there like a nosey little brother trying to get in between the conversation and the people will be looking at your zit instead of your eyes! Think wisely and see what outweighs what. If you're a girl it is also possible that your face will breakout the week after and during your period because of hormonal disbalance that will occur. 

Girls, please please please try your best to not cover your acne with makeup. When you put makeup on over your acne it causes the blemish to not get any air and also clogs up your pores even more. The end result will be what? An irritated skin and possibly more acne than what you began with. I know that you're probably thinking "Then how am I supposed to go out in public? With a paper bag on my head or a mask of barbie on?" and the answer is none of those. I understand that it's probably difficult to do so but resist the urge. Remember that you are most likely not the only person in your school with acne and that its just something passive that won't ( or at least shouldn't ) last you your whole life. I don't have sensitive skin so I took the easy way out and decided to buy Proactive and man does that work like magic! I don't think my skin has looked so clear in over 2 years, so I am super happy. So, if have used almost every single home remedy there is I suggest you possibly use Proactive as well because it really worked for me.

                                                              _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

P.S- Never pick on a pimple because if you do you'll end up making those very extremely unattractive pits on your cheeks that will last you a lifetime. Try to avoid picking at your zits please!