Fashion

Girls

Girls pay a lot of attention when it comes dressing and outfits. It our way of expressing who they are and what they like. Some don't mind at all and throw on sweatpants and t shirts all the time * cough cough, me, cough cough* but that is just the way they choose to dress because it makes them feel comfortable. Ok, I was just kidding about the me and sweatpants thing, i'm one to really pay attention to what I wear.
Clothes and accessories is a great way for a girl to express herself and for different girls, the styles are different. There is no right or wrong to what a girl should wear because we are all different. I love skater skirts, dresses, flower crowns, crop tops and high waisted shorts. I dress like a very girly girl and I love my sense of fashion. It makes me feel like me and I know that expresses who I am perfectly. I choose my outfits and how I dress also due to my body. I'm curvy, very busty and i've got junk in the trunk. Just imagine your typical curvy latina. So I try to not show too much but what I also like to say "If you've got em, flaunt em" so I don't wear turtlenecks and knee length skirts. I like to make sure that what I wear accentuates my curves but doesn't make me look like i'm supposed to be in the corner of a street, if you get what I mean.
If you're in highschool you know that what you wear is a big deal and if you don't wear what's "in" you're a loser. I see people get judged a lot because of what they wear, especially the people who are punk rock or like Japanese anime. They have different ways of dressing than other people and it may not be regular clothes or other people would consider fashionable but that doesn't make them wrong or weird. Its just their way of dressing and showing who they are and what they like.
If you want to better the way you dress or figure out what your style is like than do some research. Try to keep in mind things that you like and things that interest you. For example, I like flower print so I look for clothes that has flowers on them. If you like things with lace than look for things with lace. Whenever I want ideas for outfits I look on pinterest and man does it really help. Another thing you can do is get ideas for outfits from celebrities you like. I like to steal outfits from Ariana Grande and Perrie Edwards.

Boys

Boys, please please PLEASE DO NOT SAG. I don't know whoever told you that sagging is cute or that girls want to see what your underwear look like...because we don't. Keep your pants pulled up to you hips and if you can, put on a belt. That's all i've got to say about guys. Wear anything you want but just keep your pants up.

Both

Again, just be yourself and wear whatever you feel comfortable in. Don't just wear things because other people are wearing them. If it's not you and you don't feel comfortable wearing, THAN JUST DON'T WEAR IT.