My Prince is 17

Me: *finally free to use the microphone*
Now! We finally have the Pomefiore trinity! We've got the Queen's birthday!
We've got the hunter's birthday!
Now BE PREPARED-

Grimm: dude YOU USE THAT JOKE TOO MUCH! 🙄

Me: yeah, and? Whatever now BE MOTHAFOCKING PREPARED FOR
MY 2D PRINCE,
THE APPLE OF MY LIFE.
THE ONE THAT MAKES YOU QUESTION YOUR SEXUALITY UNLESS YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH PRETTY FACES....

🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

Me: EPEL FELMIER!!!!!

Me: Me muero!!! Me muero!! 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤 ESTÁS RE GUAPO QUE TE PASA??!!! 😭😭😭 (traductor: I'm dying!! I'm dying!!! You are so handsome what's the hell dude?!!)

Me: now what if I told you that the first character I got to know from Twisted Wonderland was not Malleus or Leona but it was actually this beautiful prince Epel Felmier? I was looking for wigs in a cosplay store Dokidokicosplay.com to be specific and that's when I saw a pretty purple wig with a picture of Felmier....
I instantly knew he was a man and that he was so beautiful.
I was worried he would end up being a little insecure, kawaii boring character but as soon as I saw his personality I went: "That's it dude! You are in my top three!! I love you, I want to kiss you and marry you, sir."
While many people looked at Epel as their child or baby boy, I was just here wishing to date him and see more badass scenes of him 🖤🖤🖤.
There was a point in the chapter 5 when I honestly started being angry at Epel's way of thinking (I'll talk about it later) yet he is still up there... being one of my top three 👌👌.

But do I just like his looks?... PFT- Ha! Nope.

This dude might be handsome as hell but he is so kind and when he fights back.... uffff the ones that completed chapter 5, Halloween event and Ghostly Marriage will understand. Also when he accidentally talks like... not like Vil taught him to... bro I can't 😹😹😹 he is a prince for me and my irl friends always hear me call him that. AND WHEN HIS HAIR IS DONE IN A PONYTAIL HE LOOKS SO FINE!!!!

It wasn't that interesting yet I wanted to share this. Okay, Happy Birthday to the rebel prince, Epel Felmier!!!!

This dude really wants to test my capacity to act cool and indifferent huh?!

Vil is preparing him while Rook holds the rest of the accessories I can't!!!!

Long life Pomefiore! 🍎

At your orders~
Jack 🃏