1. The break down. . .

-Location: Romania-
-Time: 20:45-
-POV: 3rd Person-

The sun slowly set over the Romanian mountains, the birds quietly chirping as the snow blew along with the evening breeze over the landscape_

*BEEP BEEP BEEP!*

The silence was then shattered as the sound of a car horn echoed through the mountains. Soon enough a car came around the corner of the mountain road, a red 2000's Mini Cooper. Inside of the car were three Late teen boys, all of which had just graduated from University.

The trio in questions were named Michael Sporson, Clint Beck, and (Y/n) (L/n). The trio were currently on a planned holiday tour throughout Europe, starting in France after they got a plane from England. They rented the car they were currently driving and planed on going to Transylvania and would head back to France after that. 

Michael: "Hey Clint, where are we?"

Clint: "Uhhhh I don't know. GPS is not getting a signal. Give me the map" he asks while looking at the rear view mirror, looking at (Y/n). He reached under Clint's seat, pulling out the map of Romania they brought at the boarder. He hands it over to Clint, who pulls out his reading glasses as he examines the map. "Right okay, this is the village we're staying in over night, and that was the last village we passed a few miles back. . . so that mean we are about here-"

Clint was cut off as Michael quickly turned out the Tape player, playing 'You really got me' by the kinks at full blast. 

Clint: "JESUS DUDE! TURN IT DOWN!" he yells as he covers his ear.

Michael: "What?!" he replies while (Y/n) sang along to the lyrics in the back seat.

Clint: "TURN IT DOWN!"

Michael: "Sorry I can't hear you mate!" he yells back, clearly taking the piss as he had a smirk plastered over his face.

Clint: "I SAID TURN IT THE FUCK DOWN! I'M TRYING TO READ THE MAP!"

Michael & (Y/n): "YEAH! YOU REALLY GOT ME NOW! YOU GOT ME SO I CAN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT! YOU REALLY GOT ME! YOU REALLY GOT ME! YOU REALLY GOT ME!"

Clint: "TURN THE FUCKING MUSIC DOWN BEFORE I RIP THE PLAYER OUT!" he yells. Michael groans as he turn the music down. "Thank you, dickhead"

Michael: "Why you gotta ruin the mood like that? We were just listening to music"

Clint: "Yeah, so loud that I couldn't think straight!" he scolds back, making Michael look at him with a smug grin.

Michael: "Listen, there is not harm in playing good music like that at a loud ass vol-"

Clint: "DUDE WATCH THE ROAD!" He yells while pointing ahead. Michael quickly look back at the road and steers to the right, avoiding hitting the road barrier on the cliff edge. (Y/n) and Michael  laugh, while Clint just sighs in relief and annoyance with his head in his hands. "Jesus fuck! You trying to get us killed you dipstick?!"

Michael: "Relax mate, I know what I'm doing. You know I've never crashed before, and I plan on keeping it like that. Now, how's that map reading going on?" he asks, down playing the incident. Clint just growled as he adjusts his glasses and goes back to map reading.

Clint: "Right, according to this, we are about 50 miles away from our hotel destination-"

Michael: "50 miles? for Christ sake, its gonna be pitch black in about 30 minutes."