4. Things cannot get worse. . .

-Location: Romania-
-Time: 22:25-
- POV: (Y/n)'s POV -

Oh fucking hell, my head. . .

I slowly open my eyes, my vision a bit hazy as I sit up and put my hand to my head. . . Whoever whacked me, whacked me good as my head felt like it was hit by a damn train. . . wait a second!

My vision went back to normal once I remembered what happened, seeing I was now in a stone cold cell. I push myself up as I quickly look at the rest of the cell.

(Y/n): "Oh fuck no!" I say to myself before going over to the door, grabbing two of its bars and try to open it. "CLINT! MICHAEL!" I call out, hoping to hear one of their voices reply. . . but nothing replies. The only sound was my breathing and the breeze of the cold window the blew through the stone walls.

I back to the other end of the cell and to a run-up kick to the door, causing it to rattle violently, but did not open it.

(Y/n): "Fucking thing!" I growl in frustration before grabbing a bit of old wood from the floor and jam it in between the door. "Come on you bastard, budge-"

I was suddenly cut off as a swarm of insects slam into me and throw me to the back of the cell, winding me as I collapse to the floor, gasping for breath as I hear that familiar cackle.

Daniela: "See your finally awake, Man-thing~"

I look up from the ground and see it was the ginger haired one, looking down at me with that sadistic amusement.

She takes a step towards me, to which I quickly try to move away, though within a second she quickly jolts over to me, her hand gripping my throat as she smells me, giggling slightly as she looks into my eyes.

Ginger hair: "I can hear your heart racing, and your blood pumping like crazy. Do I scare you manthing~" she asks in a sadistic voice.

(Y/n): "G-Get fucked!" I snap back at her, trying to sound tough, though my shaking and sweating probably showed that I clearly was.

Ginger hair: "Such a snappy one. . . I'll have a lot of fun with you if Mother allows it" she giggles.

She then lets go of my neck, and I was about to try and throw a punch before she quickly grabs my ankle and pulls me forward, making me slam my head on the stone floor while she brings my leg up slightly. I try to pull my leg back but her grip was too strong, which helped when she takes out a sickle and stabs it through my leg, making me shout in pain as I felt it go through my flesh and bone.

(Y/n): "FUCKING CHRIST!"

Ginger hair: "It's time for you to properly meet Mother~"

The cell door slowly opens and immediately I'm quickly pulled out from it by her, sliding down the hallway as I try to stop her by kicking and clawing at the floor, though none of it worked.

(Y/n): "Get off of me you witch!" I yell, though she just ignores me. I was dragged all the way through his castle. I didn't manage to see the room I was dragged through since I was trying to free myself from her. After bursting through another set of doors, she finally stops in front of a fireplace and takes the sickle out of my leg, causing great pain as I groan in agony on the floor.

Daniela: "I have brought the man thing as you requested, mother"

. . . 'uh oh' is what ran through my head as I quickly look over towards the bed, seeing a chair in front of it. . . with the tall lady sitting in it, reading a book in one hand and appeared to have a drink in the other.

 with the tall lady sitting in it, reading a book in one hand and appeared to have a drink in the other