5 (Finale). Our Fate. . .

-Location: Romania-
-Time: 22:25-
- POV: (Y/n)'s POV -

???: "Don't scream! I want to help!" a feminine voice whispers into my ear. "I'm going to lower my hand and let go, but you got to promise not to do anything, okay?"

I nod as a response and she lowers her hand slowly and unwraps her other arm from around me. I hear her take a step back and I slowly turn around to face her. She was dressed as a maid, so it was safe to assume she was part of the staff of the castle.

 She was dressed as a maid, so it was safe to assume she was part of the staff of the castle

(Y/n): "W-Who are you?"

Maid: "Introductions can wait. First we need to get you out of here before the lady or mistresses find you" she interrupts me before holding her hand out. "I can get you somewhere safe and medical help, but we need to be quick!"

I had a quick deep think. She seemed promising, but for all I know she would just hand be over to the Lady or those bitches. . . but she also knows about the castle, so if she actually wants to help, she's my ticket out of here. . .

I take hold of her hand, nodding in approval. Immediately she begins to quickly guide me back through the castle, taking me upstairs and through parts of the castle I haven't seen. Soon we enter into a medium sized room, were I see 2 more maids and 2 butlers in. 

Both the maids looked young, both had pale skin while one had blonde hair and the other had black hair. The butlers on the other hand definitely had an age gap between them, since one was a young and the other was old. They all look at me in shock, and the older butler was quick to speak up.

Butler: "Are you mad?! You can't bring him in here! If the Lady finds out she-"

Maid: "She won't find out, not if you all keep your mouths shut. Now get me the med-kit" she says to him. The butler nods before heading over to a pair of drawers and takes out a small med kit from it, along with a small green bottle.

 The butler nods before heading over to a pair of drawers and takes out a small med kit from it, along with a small green bottle

Maid: "I'm gonna need to take these bandages off, okay?" she asks, earning a small nod from me. She slowly begins to undo my left one, and when she see's the fucked state of my hand, I see her cover her mouth to hide a gasp. "Harold, you think you can-"