3. We need to get out of here. . .

-Location: Romania-
-Time: 1:02AM-
- POV: (Y/n)'s POV -

I slowly begin to regain consciousness as I feel myself being dragged across the floor, barely able to open my eyes as the light blinded me, though I could make out the faint images of the ceiling above me. It was only when I felt my head bump against a step of some kind when I fully woke up, quickly lifting my head up to see I was being dragged by the ankle by one of those demented cunt!.

(Y/n): "Get the fuck off of me!" I shout as I use my other leg to kick her hand off, making her drop my leg as I quickly begin to crawl back from her. She turns to look at me, and its that same damn ginger haired one!

Ginger haired one: "Well you certainly woke up quicker then expected

Ginger haired one: "Well you certainly woke up quicker then expected. A blow to the head like that always keep my prey out for a good couple hours~" she says in a sick amused tone as she approaches me, though I'm quick to jump to my feet and keep my distance between her.

(Y/n): "I-I am warning you to stay back!" I yell as I quickly grab a nearby plant pot and throw it at her, though she just moves to the side to avoid it. . . not the best move on my part. . .

Ginger haired one: "I can sense your heart beating like mad, manthing. Do I scare you~"

(Y/n): "Shut the fuck up! Where's Michael and Clint?!" I yell, worried about what's happened to them.

Ginger haired one: "Probably being bled dry now. . . just like you'll be~" she cackles as she looks like she's prepared to lunge at me, though I'm one step ahead there!

(Y/n): "Like fuck!" I shout as I quickly grab a nearby wardrobe and use all my strength to throw it forward, pinning the girl to the floor with a thud. "Get out of that you cunt!"

I quickly turn tale and run out the hallway, slamming through the door and stop myself at a balcony, seeing I was back in the main hall from earlier.

(Y/n): "MICHAEL?! CLINT?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I call out as I quickly run around to the door we went through earlier, going back into that room with the funky sculpture and to the door that lead to the library, though it was still locked

(Y/n): "MICHAEL?! CLINT?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I call out as I quickly run around to the door we went through earlier, going back into that room with the funky sculpture and to the door that lead to the library, though it was still locked. I wasn't going to have any shit so I straight up diliver a front kick to the door. . . it didn't open like in the movies, but I heard something breaking on it. . . and my leg ache in pain. "Ow! Christ that looks easier in movies!" I groan before doing another kick, this time causing the door to open to the Library. My heart raced as I ran through the room to the other door, though I quickly skid to a stop as I remembered that me and the others barracked that door. "Fuck! I got to find a way around!"