Chapter 10: Life or death

The sun is high in the sky, and everyone went about their daily lives. Shops are crowded, companies are lively, and everyone is busy.

But, one of those people who were busy isn't actually planning anything good.

Harley puts a scoop of rice in his mouth while reading some news on his tablet. He scrolled down a lot of big headlines and news that is happening in Zlatan until something caught his eye. He looked up and saw Angela who froze halfway towards the packeted food on the table. She quickly snatched one of the packeted food and ran away.

He watched her go without stopping her, he couldn't blame her for acting that way, since he did something to her last night.

Something he wished he hadn't.

He shook his head and persuaded his mind to concentrate on the news, not that 'thing'. 

I swear to god I am gonna explode if I think about that thing again!

Harley scrolled down more titles, some of which are disturbing and include death didn't bother him until-

"Hey, Harley."

If his tablet was a book, he would have slammed it down on the table, but instead, he turned it off and swiveled in his chair to face Grock.

"I heard about what Angela told me-"

"Please don't say it." Harley turned his back on him and blushed.

Grock baffled. "Okay, but this includes the mission, through."

Harley sighed with relief. "Okay, what about it?"

🧊

"That's your plan?" said Nana.

The kids are seated around the table in the living room of the Saber building. They are eating their lunch while discussing the plan that Harith suggested.

"They will come for the Magic cube or the Ever cube so I think that Harith's plan might work," said Cyclops. "at least, that's what Diggie said."

Diggie nodded in agreement.

"If we do get ahold of him, how do we get our Harley back?" asked Nana.

"Keep him until we know how to?" Cyclops shrugged.

"Great idea," said Diggie. "is there any peanuts here though?"

🧊

The Venom squad (Except Gusion) was planning over their food on how to get the magic cube without much success.

Grock suggested on the old-fashioned, charge into the building, grab the prize and run out. But the trio rejected that idea since Grock is good at charging but they are not. Hanabi thought of disgusting as a member in the building and go for the magic cube, but Harley thought it wasn't really a good idea since they might have to knock out 5 people and most of them inside the building are cyborgs or robots. ("Can't you use magic for that Harley?") Angela thought of hypnotizing the people inside to go and grab the magic cube for them, but they all rejected it since none of them can hypnotize. ("I'm not good at hypnotizing people." Harley shrugged.) And Harley has absolutely no idea.

"Should we wake Gusion up?" asked Hanabi.

"Yes, wake him up," said Angela.

"Not it." Grock groaned.

Harley got out of his chair and went towards Gusion who was still sleeping with his head and hands on the table. He shook Gusion.

"Wake up."