Lost boy {Mashton} (song imagine)

hiya! before we get started i wanna state im changing this up, ill be here more often and ya. if you ever have a request direct message me or comment or even kik me: Psycho.kitten. this is a song imagine its ashton it has to do with peter pan and i love the song so... yea. 

<><><><><><> R.T <><><><><><>

Song(s): Lost boy ~ Ruth B 
Ship: Mashton (michael & ashton)
Warnings: self harm, suicidel thought, abuse. (A/N It is happy at the end, promise)
Ages: Ashton, 17. Michael, 17. 

<><><> Reading Time <><><>

'There was a time when i was alone No where to go and no place to call home. '

Michael lost his family at a young age, he had ran away from his abusing aunt at age thirteen and escaped his orphanage at age 14. He Felt unwanted from the orphanage owner and even some orphans, constantly getting bullied at school and teased at "home".

Ashton was a witness but ran away at age 13 being slightly older than michael. he felt lonely and scared, he didnt like feeling like a burden so he... left, without a trace. No one could track him down, some even said he was dead. 

'my only friend was the man in the moon, And even sometimes he would go away too.'

Michael wanted an escape from reality, he had a "friend" he'd always spot in the moon smiling down at the young boy, it made him feel sad when sometimes that "friend" wasnt there..

Ashton always escaped out at night to see if his "friend" was there, that "friend" was his only too. he was a selective mute, being abused and alone wasnt so easy to tolerate even for not even remembering half the time what happened from amnesia.

'then one night as i close my eyes, i saw a shadow flying high" 

Ashton and Michael were now 17 and homeless, sorta.

Ashton has somehow got a job working at KFC and Michael scored a job at Target. Ashton lived in a sorta trashy ghetto spray painted abandoned warehouse While Michael lived in a fucked up Apartment he was barley able to afford in the first place. 

As they both get ready to shut their eyes, they spot a shadow flying past the moon making both boys shoot up thinking and hoping it was their friend.

'he came to me with the sweetest smile, told me he wanted to talk for awhile.' 

Ashton looked up spotting a boy, "who ar-are you?" he asked. The boy simply smiledflying though his window and sitting on his window seat. 

he showed off a sweet and simple smile, "i wanna talk to you for awhile." he said and thats something they did. 

Michael squinted his eyes at the sight, the boy smiled at michael his teeth sparkling bright. "can we talk?" the random boy questioned. Michael felt... safe.. for some odd reason but then agreed.

'he said... peter pan thats what they call me, i promise that you'll never be lonely and ever since that day ....'

"hello, im peter pan and im here to keep you company." he said to ashton, ashton simply smiled him being a fan of the fairytails. "im ashton irwin, thank you." he stated quietly.peter pan smiled at the shy boy. 

"w-whats your name?" michael asked nervous. "im peter pan as my friends call me." he says smiling at the long fringed haired boy. "hi peter pan, Im m-michael." he said.

'I am a lost boy from neverland, usually hanging out with peter pan'

As ashton walked into his school that day, getting stares and glares from the students he strutted with confidence. "who are you?" a black haired boy ask with brown eyes and tan skin Ashton simply smiled, "im a lost boy from neverland." he replied walking away from the raven haired boy knowing somewhere peter pan is smiling at him. 

Michael slid around target sweeping and dancing around blasting Green day's "american idiot." and blonde haired boy withsparking blue eyes smiled at the dancing michael. he tapped michaels shoulder causing michael to yelp in suprise. the blondie smiled, "what are you doing friday?" michael smiled and the blondie and replied with, "im usually hanging out with peter pan." michael stated little smirk on his face at the blondies suprsied look. 

<><><><> End Of Imagine <><><><> 

so......should i do more of these? i really like this one and sorry for any clumps of words or anything like that but yea....... i'll see ya'll soon so byeeeeee. 

(love you oreos)

~ Paige aka Psycho Kitten Ninja

'