Lashton smut: i wish i was 18

"Luke." Ashton giggled alcohol in his system as he stumbles in Luke & Ashton's hotel room. like looks up from his laptop to see Ashton standing at the door, ripped skinny jeans & Black tshirt with a band name.

Ashton's hair was Completely straight his bangs flopping in front of his eyes. Luke feels himself harden at the sight, lukes eyes widen.

"Ash...you okay?." Luke squeaks. Ashton giggles falling on Luke's lap. his head on Luke's lap and his body party off the bed. Luke sucks in a breath.

"Yea..." Ashton trails off. he stares into Luke's eyes. they move closer their lips moving in sync. Ashton sobers up fast and pulls Luke's hair pulling him in deeper in the kiss.

Ashton tugs on Luke's lip ring making the younger boy moan into his mouth, vibrations going down Ashton's spine.
Causing a moan to erupt from his mouth.

Luke pulls Ashton on his lap Luke using his elbows to lean forward. Ashton straddles Luke's waist his nail digging in his sides.

Luke starts kissing his neck making Ashton shut his eyes biting his lip hard. a quiet moan escapes the older boys lips as Luke finds Ashton's sweet spot.

"Luke.." Ashton moaned. Ashton out his head in Luke's neck as he sucks the skin, his teeth grazing against his tan skin.

"You know if we had sex it would be illegal since your under age." Ashton reminds Luke (that's a lie but.. it fits my story line.)

Luke groans loudly - "that's not fairrrrr." he stretches. Ashton giggled.

"But it's legal when your 18, which is in 1 month." he says kissing Luke's neck.

"Wait... I get birthday sex?!." Luke exclaims excitement showing. Ashton nods kissing the younger boy.

"I wish I was 18." Luke groans