CHAPTER 1:"You Can't Kill Without permission,Tommy"

Summary :)

As the Finale battle happened, The whole SMP had teamed up for this day. They finally got the so called admin, who was named Dream or they thought.

The ritual fundy and tubbo did was not to get rid of the demon who possessed dream that is called "Dreamon" instead they removed the rightful owner of the body who is now the protector or should we say "watcher" of the server.

The demon or dreamon stayed and took fully control of the body, while the host was separated from his own body and got teleported to The End.

Heart started to break as the Server that he Created,cared,loved is turning to a mess in front of him, friends who he cared the most started to lost their sanit because of this demon.

He cursed under his breath and he said to himself once he returned to his own body he will maintain the balance of the server,and keep it away from demons such as the "dreamons" that looks like him.

He Let the dreamon do anything it wants, until he had enough.

If dreamxD is the protector of the Dsmp

______________________________________________

"Tubbo or the Disk tommy?" Dream said smirking.The three of them stand still in silence there, no one wants to say something until..

"I'm sorry dream" Punz said entering the place. "I'm sorry, you should have payed me more." he finished as the others continue entering.

"Tubbo, Tubbo." Tommy signaling the older brunette. "In the back, now!" He added as they went to the of the other while they kept dream away.
"Step away from them."Sapnap said as he hit the sandy blonds'. Everyone including puffy,sam,punz,bad,sapnap teamed up to defeat the God of the server, the man who started this conflict,wars. The tyrant of the server.

(I'll not continue the Things Happened, You Guys probably watch the stream. if not i suggest to watch it because i'm a lazy bi- beach)

There sat a man with black turtle neck, orbs glowing on top of his head and on some of his side. He Sat there meditating Quietly in a place dark and lifeless. Dragon fliying soundly, enderman Spawning and teleporting everywhere.

A small white blob saw the male and silently flew towards the male to seek attention by rubbing it's cheecks to the male.
The male chuckled as he noticed his little companion seeking attention. He looked at it and smiled as he patted it's head.

"Come on, let's go.Where's the others?" He asked while the white flying ball that has a smiley face, flew through his head to his chest. He never really got there names, they aren't talkative.

The "blob" or what he calls it, flew to the living room and stumbled across two blobs that looks exactly like him. Making the other 'blobs' mad at the other.

The two blobs noticed their owner smiling not that far from them. They flew towards the savior who loved them dearly. Getting their daily pats on the head.
The male snapped his two fingers noticing he didn't wore his face cover, A second later a mask appeared on his hands. He looked at it for a second, and gently put it on his face while standing up.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A tall purple-black figure teleported at his back making him flinch a little of the sudden coldness in the air. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath and turned around "Yes?" He simply said.