Chapter 2: "It's good to see you"

Previously..

"You can't just kill someone without permission,Tommy" Dreamxd said while looking at the younger blond. Orbs floating on his sides as the blob on top of his head.

Third POV

Everyone's jaw drop as they went pale in Silent. "Wha-what?" Sam said. "What. What! I thought i got rid of you months ago!" Dream shouted at the Dream who's now floating towards him.

"Oh dear, you never got rid of me."He said smiling, eye's dull. The other's started to back away, weapons on their hand ready of any attack. They noticed the floating male looked a little like dream. They exchange glances and examine the male with xd mask more.

Trying to figure out who is the male. They stared hardly looking head-to-toe at the two. They mostly stared at the strange male because it's not like dream would wear that kind of clothes.Forest green,lime green, or aqua blue with slight green lightnings robe while in the middle of his chest has an eye looking circle thing they don't know, which is strange they haven't saw any kind of that thing.

You can't clearly see the what kind of color is his robe because of the light his giving or just the lightning of the place.

There are some orbs glowing, shades of Black like a void with purple,light purple,light green( i goggled the color of an end stone okay? it is what it is) shades and dark green on the edge floating in the male's back and some on his sides. Three little circle things with a smiley face on each of them floating with the odd orbs.While the other dream had the clothes they knew, Lime green hoodie with a tight black turtle neck underneath the hoodie followed by his ripped fingerless gloves. Face covered with his almost broken signature smiley face mask.

~

"What the f*ck!?" Shouted the loud blond making the other dream stop glaring at each other.They turned at the crowed an saw the blond in front of them. Dream clicked his tongue,as he turned to his right not wanting to face the host of the body his using."Oh, right.." Dreamxd whispered. "Kindly?" He asked smiling but not a kind one at the demon.

"Oh,please why-" Dream said and looked at the male, "Alright- geez" He added upon getting glared at the three blobs, he silently turned around and sat, eyes close and his mind somewhere they don't know.

The others tightened their grip even more, the god of the server followed a strange man and was even scared of him, Heavens know what could the male do?.. "What the f*uck? green bitch, you really listened to that fucker?" Tommy shouted looking back and forth at the two males. "l-language t-tommy" Bad said in the back.

Dream gave the younger blond a sigh before "Look, 'demon owner' i'm done with this. so get it quick so i can return t- just make it fast." Said in his monotone voice. "Alright.." dreamxd said getting quite uneasy of the words the demon slipped through his mouth.

"W-who are you?" Puffy said being the one breaking the silence. "Oh? It's just been months and you don't recognized me already momma?" Dreamxd said Lifting his mask a little to the side. Puffy freeze at the moment and a tear left his eyes "Duckling? Is that really you?" Puffy said at the male. The others in the room looked at puffy and back at the male who is now smiling.

The sheep hybrid started running towards the ender protector, she stop a meter away from him "I knew something was wrong.. I- i'm sorry duckling momma didn't look for you, i tried but then they said you returned from your travel..a-and then that's when you change.."She said hugging his son and continued sobbing.

Puffy was in the middle of baking to clear her mind from things,after it she decided to go back home.She bid goodbye to her girlfriend(i know i said this doesn't have a relationship(s) but this on is an exce ption :>)Niki, And started walking far from their bakery.