Chapter 4: "Amber Eyes?"

Previously...

"Now, Ranboo!" Dreamxd shouted, refocusing his gaze to the falling obsidian.

Ranboo's POV

I backed away slightly when dream shouted, i took a deep breath before focusing on getting us out of this giant box of obsidian. I forced my body to do what i needed to do.

Slowly i opened my eyes and closed it many times to adjust to the bright light, i heard a "Pog" to my back and i smiled, thinking 'i made it without teleporting into a wall' as i chuckled inside my head and let out a sigh in relief.

I happily got my book&quill on my inventory to write before i completely forget it and hugged it tightly onto my chest and turned around, the last thing i knew i passed out.

Maybe i accidentally jinxed it?..

Tubbo's POV

Ranboo is standing in front of us all, a smile on his face.

I smiled back, but when i opened my eyes again..Ranboo's smile turned into a frown-frown?- as he tighten his grip on his book?

My eyes widened when Ranboo started collapsing. "Ranboo!" Sam shouted and caught Ranboo, he is the nearest to him after all.

I quickly ran over them as the others following after, Puffy knows about this medical things as she said and went closer to Ranboo, checking if somethings wrong with him.

"Ranboo? A little space guys" She gestured and the ones who surrounded them backed away including me.

I loosen my grip and asked "Is he okay? puffy?" and looked at them. "I think so," She replied "He just passed out because of the teleporting thing" She added as she let out a sigh and looked at me with a smile.

I smiled back "Is everything alright there?" I heard Eret asked from the back "Just a little problem bigman! we'll handle it!" I answered the King.

Third POV

They looked around, checking where they were, finding signs about the place.

"Where so far from the spawn i think..i haven't seen any kind of place before.." Callahan gestured,some could only understand. Being a deer hybrid he loves to wander around.(ghostbur do that a lot :>)

"Great!" Sapmap sarcasm "Where the fuck even is this place!" The male added, earning a "Language!" from his dad i mean- bad.

_ _

They looked at Ranboo who let out a groan slowly waking up, slightly shaking his head as his hand run through his hair.

"Ranboo? dear, are you alright?" Puffy asked the half enderman. Slowly Ranboo opened his eyes seeing that he was leaning on a dark oak tree.

The half enderman looked more and he found that he -they- were in a jungle- where there was all different kinds of tree in it. Ranboo was leaning on a dark oak tree and next to it is an oak, birch, and even jungle.

In his front there was a spruce tree? were they near a snow biome? He slowly stood up by the help of Puffy while he asked "W-where are we..?" Voice low almost a whisper.

They mentally face-palmed there self remembering Ranboo don't certainly remember things such as, this.

He looked at Sam who let out a short sigh "I was expecting this, but i got a little hope that you may know this place." "Since, you were the one who le- i mean teleported us here." Sam added.